chapter 6 - Whats mine

Chris's pov.

"I shouldn't have listen to your father and you Chris!" My mother starts to scream at me and my dad. Currently i'm holding my little princess in my arms while she is 'sleeping'.

"Honey don't get mad at me-" My dad gets cut off by my mom.

"Don't get mad at you?! You two told me to be nice to her?! Don't you understand that snow girls won't be nice if they are alone?! I told You- " My mother continues to yell/nag at my dad. I feel bad for him right now.

Me and my dad brought my mom because she knows more about snow girls than us because she was once one.

"Chris if she wakes up and starts to be scared of you dont blame me ok!" My mother yells at me then storms off into the forest.

"Alyssa come back!" My dad shouts at my mother, soon he ran after my mother to find her.

"Bring the cars," I said in a cold tone. I then look at my princess in my arms which made me go a little soft. I finally have her in my arms.

_________

"Hey stop the car!" Dome shouts at my driver. The hell is he shouting to my men for?!

When the car stop I was about to ask why the fuck he was shouting at my men, i'm the boss! I'm only allowed to shout at my men. Before I could yell at Dome he swings the door opened and ran towards the woods. Two of my men follow him just in case he tries anything stupid.

While waiting for Dome I was looking at my princess. She is so beautiful, she reminds me of a white rose,so beautiful. I start to carrese her check, such soft skin she had, smooth and clear. She didn't need makeup heck I don't even know if she knows about makeup.

_________

"Dome-" I say but turn around to see dome carrying a passed out snow girl.

"She was feisty little one," Dome chuckles at her. Soon the car starts moving.

"You know she had one mission and I ruined it for her," Dome says with a sight sad look, guessing by the mission he just crashed for her.

"And what was it?" I ask while looking at my little princess. Her beautiful face, and her heart shaped lips. I really want to kiss and suck on her red lips.

"Last year her best friend had to go, so when it was time for her to go she wanted to go find her. if we didn't get your girl she would have died or mine would."

I look up at Dome, rage was clearly visible on me. If his girl kills my girl I would  have kill her in a heartbeat. It doesn't matter if she is Domes girl, this girl I have with me right now, I have been waiting for a year, a damn year!

"Once we get back home we are separating our girls, we will wait until we think they are ready," I said in a deep tone. I dont want his girl to kill my beauty that I waited for a damn year.

________

Once we got to our home one of my men opened the car door for me and stept to the side, letting me and my baby go out.

I was carrying my princess, my baby, my everything in our house. Once again two of my men opened the door for me, letting me step inside my house. I started to walk towards the stairs to the 3rd floor, which is all to me and my mom and dad.

After I was on the 3rd floor I started to walk towards my bedroom, which is the last door in the middle. Passing by  paintings of the past mafia leaders of what is now mine, Soon i'll have mine up with my princess.

When I reached to my door I took one of my arms off of my princess and opened the door. I stepped in, not bothering to close the door and walked towards my bed but soon it will be 'our' bed.

Once I reached my bed I slowly and carefully put my princess in my bed, I tucked her in, kissed her forehead and walk back towards my door. Once i'm out I close my door then lock it just incase my princess tries to escape from me.

I then walk all the way down stairs towards the living room where my parents are at currently. Once i'm on the first floor I could hear my mom screaming or yelling at my dad, poor guy.

When I entered the living room I saw my dad sitting on the couch, looking frustrated while my mom was yelling.

"Look if she wakes up-"

"Mom are you ok?" I ask, I walk towards my dad and plop down on the other end of the couch, which is on the left side.

"No i'm not ok!" My mom practically screams at me.

"Hunny calm down-"

"No i'm not! I told you so many times-"

At this point I decided to stop listening to my mom yelling at us, don't know why. I think it may have been something about us not letting her do her plan. Well i'm soooo sorry mom but if we actually went through with  her plan either my mom would die or my princess.

"Boss."

I turn towards the entrance of the living room to see one of my security guys there. Wonder why he's here? Wait did someone break in while I was gone?!

I nod at him, telling him to continue what he wanted to tell me. Still wonder why he is here.

"Your girl has woken up."

______