Chapter 2

Chapter 2

RPOV

His kiss was.. Gentle and warm.

I pushed him away and said

"Adrian, I'm sorry I jus-"

"Why? we could do this you could forget about him and finally be happy"

"No, I can't. I'm not ready. I have to leave."

He came closer and softly kissed my lips.

"Fine, but come find me when you get back. I'll be waiting. I love you my Little Dhampir"

He winked at me and walked away.

I made my way passed the gate and to my car. The one Dimitri bought me. UGH! How could I have I just said his name. I need to forget about him.

When I got to the airport I made my way straight to door 8 with the destination written on it "Russia"

After I found my seat and got my self situated, I realized how nervous I really was..

I was so worried, Was Olena going to welcome me into their home? What will Viktoria say? Should I tell them about him leaving me for Tasha? All these thoughts rushed through my mind as I was staring out the window.

I was pulled out of my daze when a flight attendant asked me a question.

I blinked a couple times and asked

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

She quickly responded

"We are leaving and I need you to please buckle your seat belt."

"Oh. Yes I will do that. Thank you."

She glared at me then walked away

While on the plane I managed to be pulled into Lissa's head

------

Christian was trying to get her to calm down

"Liss, stop. It's not your fault. Everything will be ok.

She looked at him, tears rolling down her face

"Nn..o , its not" she said In between sobs

"it's all my fault! Christian what did I do?!"

I couldn't watch this. I pulled out of her head to find a flight attendant asking what i wanted to drink.

"um.. Can I have some soda pop please?"

She nodded and handed me the can.

The captain just reported that we should be landing soon, I took that as time that I could take a power nap.

I didn't go into a normal dream.. Instead I was dragged into a.. oh lord! A spirit dream.

And the one person I didn't want to see right now was right in front of me.

Adrian.

I sighed and walked toward him.

He pulled me into an embrace and said

"How are you my Little Dhampir?"