Chapter 15

Dimitri is in my hospital room. When are eyes catch each others we stare for a second then I look around and see that everyone is looking at us nervously. His face is red and I can see dry tears on his face. Why would he cry? If he is crying over me he needs to realize that its his fault, he did this to himself not me. I'm pulled away from my train of thought and I try to see what the cause of that was then I hear Ava crying.

"Ava" I get up but I see Dimitri walking towards her crib and I yell

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" I run over to where he is standing and stand in front of him. Okay he cant just show up and expect to be forgiven and everything will be so great. No. He needs to know that he ruined that for himself. He reaches for Ava again and that just crosses the line. I bring my hand up and smack him across the face

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" he looks at me with a frown on his face.

"Roza, Please let me exp-" he try's to apologize but I stop him.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK? HUH? YOU CAN JUST COME BACK HERE, I'll FORGIVE YOU AND THEN WE WILL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER?! NO YOU CHOSE TASHA! THAT WAS YOUR DECISION SO NOW YOU LIVE WITH IT. NOW GET OUT OF HERE AND DONT EVER COME BACK!." I look at him and I feel my cheeks burning with rage, my adrenaline is so high right now, he needs to just leave.

"Rose please let me explain it to you, you don't understand." I feel a tear about to drip out of my eye but I wont let my self, I need to stay strong. For Ava.

"What don't I understand? You left me Dimitri, For Tasha of all people and now she is pregnant with your baby. I'm actually glad that your not going to be here to be Ava's real dad because you don't deserve her and she deserves a father that loves her. So just because you the father it doesn't mean anything" I hear gasps behind me.

I guess the word didn't get around that Dimitri is the father of Ava. I look back at him.

"Just go Dimitri, Please don't make this any harder than it already is."

He just nods and turns on his heel and walks away from me. From us. I pick Ava up from the crib and rock her until she falls asleep. She looks so much like her father.

The rest of the day everyone comes in and meets Ava. My parents came with Eddie and they all said

"She is so beautiful. Just like her mom"

After a little, Adrian had came already, so has DImitri's family and Lissa and Christian saw Ava as well.

They all say the same thing when they leave

"call me if you need anything, I mean it. ANYTHING."

After i'm sure everyone is gone I walk back over to Ava's Crib and pick her up. As I rock her back and forth I slowly take in her features. She has black hair like me and her eyes are a beautiful brown just like Dimitri's. She has my nose and lips and Dimtris's face structure. I drag the crib closer to my bed and lay her back in. I get in bed and watch Ava sleep peacefully and soon after I drift away in to my own peaceful sleep.

________

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating earlier today, I have been busy with so much homework. So? How'd ya like the update? Did it shock you or did you see it coming? Well tell me how i'm doing and give me some ideas on what you want to happen next because I have no idea what to add next.... well I love you all and thanks so much for all the reads. It means a lot, PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK! it would mean a lot to me if you did :)

~Destiny