Chapter 17

After I read the note I walked out the door and sat in the waiting area signing all of the discharge papers. The room that Ava is in makes a *DING* sound and the light on the top of the room turns green. The door opens and the nurse walks out with Ava. My beautiful, sweet baby. I get up and turn the papers into the front, then go back to the room Ava was in and grab her. She is so soft... When I look up I see Zoey walking towards us.

"Hey Zoey!" I yell

she waves and says "Hello Rose, How are you feeling?"

"I'm good, tired" she laughs "So how's Ava?"

she looks up at me

"She's extremely healthy, But sh-"

Oh my god..

"But what? is she ok? Is something wrong?"

Zoey looked at me with sympathy in her eyes

"That's the thing we don't know what's wrong. Her brain pattern is... different. But its nothing you should worry about, I'm sure the answers will appear soon."

well that's a relief... But what if its bad...

"Um, thanks for everything. But we need to get a move on."

"Haha, Okay. I will see you soon"

She walks away and I grab Ava and I's bag and head to the door.

Once I got out side I yelled for a taxi. I told the driver to go to the Belikov's house. While we were in the car Ava was sleeping on my shoulder and I was reading the note Dimitri gave me. Maybe I will go, He should be able to explain himself and maybe he will. Tonight.

-----------

Hey, Guess you guys have to wait to see if she actually goes. And what Dimitri has to say.

I love you all!! And don't forget to check my other books out ;)

~ Destiny

QOTD:? What do you think Ava looks like?