Chapter 30

Rose's POV

We have been walking around New Orleans for maybe 2 hours now. I have walked down the infamous Bourbon street, which isn't as great as it sounds. It smell like a homeless mans feet mixed with 1 month old garbage. I cringe just by thinking of the smell. I've also seen Marie Laveau's multiple tombs. I did the normal tradition, spinning to left three times placing my hand on the tomb, write three x's and make my wish. Turn right three time and Voila! My wish has been sent to the soul of Marie and she will decide whether the wish should be granted or not.

Sabine taps my shoulder and asks

"want to stop fro some ice cream?"

I nod with a smile on my face. I miss normal food. I mean shrimp and jambalaya with red beans is Fantastic, but you get sick of it fast. or maybe i'm just home sick...

We made our way to Canal st. and walked into the best ice-cream known of to man kind. Haggen-Dazs mmm.

We walk up to marble counter that had more topping than you can imagine, and ordered our delicious iced milk, ha-ha.

I ordered Mint chocolate chip with Oreo toppings and Sabine got vanilla bean (plain and simple, who would have thought?) we collected our ice cream and sat down on some brown leather chairs and I placed Ava's stroller in front of me so I could give her a lick of my ice cream.

Sabine's phone rang and she went outside to answer the call. I sat in front of Ava and grabbed a spoon and fed her some ice cream. When she ate it, she made a face as if she was drinking freshly squeezed lemonade. It must have been cold.

Sabine walked back into the ice cream shop with a worried face, when her gaze finally met mine her expression softened, not completely but a little.She sat next to me and played with her thumbs staring at the ground. Clearly, she was nervous

I put the ice cream on the coffee table in front of us and gently placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Sabine, are you okay? Who called?" I questioned

she look up at me and not only could I tell that she was nervous , in her eyes I saw a flash of anger.

"Some one is coming after you Rose. And he isn't human, nor is he a vampire"

I feel my face loose all of its blood. If whom ever is after me isn't human and isn't vampire, than that leaves one last choice. Un-dead, or as we call them Strigoi.

"Do you know a guy who go's by the name of Ivashkov.?" she asks

Adrian.

"Sadly, yes. yes i do." I respond with a cold-hearted tone

why do I say sadly you might ask because, At one point I did love him. But he changed, he became too clingy and obsessed with my every move and then He became a creature who survives off of more blood than the Moroi. He became the person I see in my nightmares. He became a strigoi. But the one question I still cant find the answer to is, why is he coming after me?

Sabine frowns and says

"Alright, since he is now in the same city as us-"

"Wait WHAT?! He is here?? How did he find me!"I yell cutting her off

She stumbled back from my sudden out burst and responded

" i dont know, but he's here and he's not here to say a friendly hello.

(A/n) Hello,

Two days in a row I updated.. wow, well here we are in the gret city of new orleans and ILY all, I hope that you all are enjoying the chapter that i am writing you.. if you wish for something to happen or be included in the story comment ideas below,

~Destiny

QOTD: Why is adrian after her?

'