Chapter 7

When I got home that night after my doctors appointment Olena greated me at the along with Yeva and Viktoria

"Hey guys.. Is something wrong?"

They all have gloomy expressions on there face which means there hiding something from me.

"Come on, what is it?"

They all looked nervously back and forth at each other then Viktoria was the one who spoke up

"Rose, My sister Sonya is in town with her son Paul. There in the kitchen how about we say hi."

She yanked my arm and dragged me to the kitchen where I was me by a really pretty girl and a adorable little boy.

"Hello I'm Sonya and this here is Paul."

She gestured for Paul to come here and said

"Hi!! I'm Paul. I'm 3."

I laughed

"Hi Paul. I'm Rose"

"OOH! That's a really pretty name. Is it ok if I call you Auntie Rosie?"

Awe. He gave me a nickname

"Of course sweetie. You can call me anything you want."

I looked up at Sonya

"You have an adorable son"

She smiled

"Thanks, he really likes you. I've never seen him get so comfortable with a person so fast"

I glanced over at Paul who was now sitting down coloring in his Sponge Bob coloring book

"Excuse me Sonya I have to take care of something.. Vik can I talk to you in the kitchen?"

She looked from side to side looking nervous

"Um, sure."

We walked to the kitchen then I stopped turned around and stared her down

"Okay, I know for a fact that Sonya wasn't what you, Olena and Yeva were worried about telling me.. So what is it?"

Viktoria sighed and looked down to the floor then glanced back up at me and said

"okay okay, Well.. Dimitri is um.. Dimitri is coming home next week..."

I looked at her with my mouth so wide it was probably touching the ground.

"wait, he what? How long have you known? If you told me sooner I could have been long gone by now."

She looked sad

"I'm so sorry Rose. I know I should have told you sooner but.. With the baby and all I didnt want you to get all stressed out. I'm really sorry"

I looked at her and gave her a small reassuring smile

"it's ok. I'll just deal with him, atleast I have a week to prepare my self."

Okay I'm so nervous. What am I going to do when he comes? What am I going to say?

"Okay thank god you not mad. I don't know how I could have lived with myself if I knew you were mad at me"

"I'm not mad. I promise. But if you will excuse me all of this news has made me really tired"

"Oh of course! Go rest Rose I'll see you I'm the morning :)"

I walked up stairs and layer on the bed. I gently put my hand on my stomach and said

"Dont worry baby. One day you will have a daddy who loves you and cares for you as much as I do"

With that I slowly fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.