Chapter 6

Today is my doctors appointment.... I can't tell if I'm nervous or scared or both. Lissa is coming with me because I still haven't talked to Dimitri since the last conversation we had when I was in the hospital.

On the way to the doctors I was craving pickles and whipped cream.. So I practically had to beg for Liss to take me to get some.

"Lissa PLEASE!?"

She was looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Hey it's what the baby wants, not me"

She breathed slowly and I could tell she was slowly giving in

"Fine, but we better hurry so we can make the doctors appointment."

*DOCTORS OFFICE*

Ok well I think it's kind of crazy that Liss flew me on a private jet to go to court JUST so I can go to a Dhampir doctors, Because Zoey isn't in town this week.

"Good morning Rosemarie. How are you feeling today?"

"Good morning Dr.Badica , well I'm hungry and tired"

"That's pretty normal, now we are going to start the ultra sound but the cream might be cold so hang in there ;)"

She gently spread the cream across my stomach (which was FREEZING!) and then put the device thingy on my stomach

"Well lets see here..."

Ooh I'm so excited! I want to know the gender! Am I even that far along?

"Ok well to me it seems that you are about 4 months along.. would you like to know the gender?"

She slowly glanced up at me

"YESS YESS YESS!" man was that a little pushy? Who cares I just want to know the gender of my baby

"Ok, well from the looks of it... It's a girl!"

"Lissa!! A GIRL"

We starting crying than Lissa pulled me into one of those girly hugs.

"Rose, I know you don't want to but I think that you need to tell Dimitri the gender...he has a right to know"

Is she serious right now

"I know Liss I just... Just not now ok?"

"Ok, but soon"