Chapter 33

LPOV

*10:00 P.M.*

I slowly walk to the park since I left a few minutes early. I get there and I see Tasha. I walk over to her and sit down.

"What do you want Tasha?" I say.

"I need you to do me a favor. I want you to kill the little girl and her kid. She and the kid shouldn't be alive. They are a menace to society. I need them gone that way I can finally have Dimitri in my hands finally, for good. I mean all he cares about is that little mutt. If you do this for me I will do an extrordinary thing in return. That is all I ask." was all she said.

RPOV

*10:15 P.M.*

"... I want you to kill the little girl and her kid."

I hear that and I know that voice is Tashas. I peak and look who is with her and I see Lucas. That little liar. It's a good thing I got here at the time I did because if not than I would have missed this extrordinay conversation with these two people, wait. Are they even capable of human emotion? I know Tasha isn't but Lucas had a good run.

LPOV

I respond with "Sure Tasha but I will want you to leave me alone once you do. That is all I ask of you."

"Okay, I will leave you alone. But, I will want evidence of her death. Pictures work." was what Tasha replied with.

"Okay it will be done soon. Really soon."

RPOV

*10:30 P.M. *

I look around and I see the one and only Lucas looking around for me. He walks over and I punch the living daylights out of him.

"Ouch. wht was that for Rose?" Lucas says.

"Oh that was for your conversation with Tasha a little bit ago."

"You heard that?" he winces.

"Yeah I heard. Did you agree?"

"I did."

I punch him again.

"Wrong answer."

"I WASN'T ACTUALLY GOING TO KILL YOU AND AVA! I WAS GOING TO FAKE IT!" he yells.

"Oh, sorry for the two punches by the way. I was feeling theatened and lets just say Dimitri was only good for two things, Ava and teaching me to throw a good punch."

"Okay I want to discuss how we should do this. We should cover you and Ava in fake blood and take you to an abandoned werehouse-"

"I don't really trust you right now I want to take Sabine."

"Okay. As I was saying we go to an abandoned werehouse and take the picture and then we will send them to Tasha. After that you will need to stay really well hidden. You and Sabine and the crew will definantly need to be in a different place."

"Okay. We will have this discussion with Sabine tomorrow. Okay?"

He sighs and says," Alright. When and where?"

"Sabines place at two."

We both leave and when I get to my 'home' I lay down and cuddle with Ava before going to sleep.

*Tomorrow at two*

SPOV

I hear a knock at the door and I go and answer it. I open the door and I see Lucas. I immediately close the door and he knocks again.

"What!!!"

"Open the door you, Rose and I need to have a little sit down."

My sister then walks down and says

"Open the door we talked about this yesterday. I invited him."

I reluctantly let him in and said," Sit in the livingroom we will have this chat in a second. I will go get some water."

I then pull Rose over to the kitchen and say,"Why did you invite hime into this house???"

"I invited him because something big is going to happen! We need to make a plan."

Co-Author Note:

Whats up my people? I see you enjoyed the chapter because you made it all the way down to here. So how is your day?? If we dont haveanything done in the next month please let us know in the comment and by voting. ( :P ) Never get walking penumonia it is horrid!!! Also wish me luck I have a ROTC thing in the morning....

Q1: How do you think Sabine is going to react to all of this???

Q2: Did you see the little curveball I hinted at with Sabine???