Chapter 29 - Part 2

Rose POV

"We are now your protectors"

these words keep repeating themselves over and over again since last night. The day I met, the New Orleans secret cult. I found out that Sabine Waters is my personal protectors and the rest are there for you know.. back up. Because who knows what can happen here, in the city known for supernatural activity. Vampires, Ghosts,Witches, Werewolves? New Orleans has them all.

For the last Hour I have been staring at the white, bumpy ceiling of my hotel room in the Chateau Lemoyne hotel. My thoughts taking all of my attention away from the real world. My thoughts some how keep coming back to one person, Sabine. Who is she really? Why do I feel like I know her? Why does she look like familiar? I cant think of one reason as to why I would have already known her... If you think about it, she looks a little like Abe. Oh, well.

I focus my gaze on somewhere other than the ceiling which is in fact the cause of my horrible headache. My eyes land on the only other breathing being in this room with me. Ava. My sweet, Beautiful daughter. For a while I just sit there and look at the crib, After a while her joyous laughs erupt from the crib.. Has she been up the entire time? I walk on the green colored carpet over to the free provided crib. When I look in the crib I see that Ava has her teddy bear and is showering it in her drool.. ew.

She turns her head so she is looking at me and she speaks her first word

"mama"

My heart stops when she says mama, she actually said mama. I pick her up from the crib and gently throw her in the air a bit.

"Yes, yes, Mama" i say

I feel a tear slowly make its way down my cheek. and I laugh. I bring her down so she is now resting on my lap

"Ava, I love you so much!" I say and press my lips to her smooth forehead

only if ,he, were here.

He would have been ecstatic over the fact that she has spoken but horrendously mad over the fact that she said 'mama' instead of 'dada'. Haha,

2 for Rose

0 for Comrade

I brush my teeth and lay Ava back in the crib leaving her with Mr.Teds. The room is weirdly shaped. When you walk through the door, to the right of you is a bed. but if you move one foot to the left and look forward there is a desk. and then in front of the bed there are windows but at the corner there is an 'alleyway' like entrance to the bathroom. its.. odd. Also, the floor is like a hill, Vertical.

As i finish brushing my teeth I think of what we should do. Why not see Sabine? I mean she is my protector, might as well get to know her. I grab my phone from the desk that is next to my bed and text her

'Hey can we meet up? maybe you can give me a tour.

-Rose'

she quickly responds

'Sure :) we can meet up in Jackson square at my coffee shop, PJ's. I'll send directions.

-Sabs[nickname]

'Okay, see you there

-Rose'

I go through my suitcase to find my black shorts and a blue polo. I quickly change into them and get Ava's pink polka dot dress that My mom had gotten her and quickly put it on her. I brushed her smooth, silky hair back into place and sat her into the stroller. I walk back to the bathroom and put my hair into a pony tail before returning to the process of putting my converse on. I grab my phone and wallet and head over to Jackson square.

The walk from 'Dauphin' street to Jackson square wasn't that bad, I passed by some drunks but, what do you suspect? everything to be perfect and 100% safe, nope. We took a couple of turn and was soonly met with the beautiful and well-known 'St.Louis Cathedral'

I took a left from there and was met with the sign 'PJ's' I walk in and look around until i find a familiar pale face with glasses. I make my way over to Sabine and sit in front of her, giving Ava some milk hoping she would doze off.

"Hey Sabine" I say

clearly not noticing my presence she jumped at the sound of my voice

"Oh, Hey Rosemarie" she says. Ugh, back to the full name thing..

I laugh

"sorry,and call me Rose." I respond

she nods

"alright. ROSE' she laughs ' do you want to get something before we go an explore?" she questions

"sure"

I grab 10$ from my wallet an walk up to the counter an was greeted by a blonde haired, blue eyed barista.

"Welcome to PJ's what can I get ya?"

"Iced coffee please." she nods

"would you like a certain flavor"

mmm, extra sweetness? im in.

"Sure, which one is your favorite?"

She thinks before responding with

"White chocolate"

yum

"Okay sounds like a plan"

I paid with $3.25 and grabbed my iced coffee with a straw and sipped on this liquidized goodness. God, this is so good, best iced coffee in THE WORLD!

I go to Sabine and Ava and we collect our things and begin our mini-adventure in the great state of Louisiana!

(A/N) Finally, im done! whoo! Sorry this took long.. been so busy. Well, I hope youenjoyes this chapter, and ever places and drink in the new orleans part of the story is 100% real all the way down to the hotel room. There will HOPEFULLY be an update tomorrow, but im not so sure, I love you guys and cant believe I have 40k reads... remember when I only had 125? For those of you who have been here since the beginning ily.. dueces mi amigos

~Destinyy

QOTD: Do you think Rose will meet any supernaturals other than the cult?