Chapter 3

"How are you my little Dhampir?

I sighed

" I'm fin-"

That's when all the pain started. I started screaming in agony and woke up from the dream to an airplane attendant name Lilly, I don't know why I even bothered remembering her name.
She was on her knees right next to me squeezing my hand trying to say things, yet I couldn't hear her.

The pain hit again, This time harder. That's when I blacked out.

-------

I woke up in a white room, looking around I noticed where I was.
I was in a freaking hospital! What happened?! Then I felt a sting in my arm and saw the needle. God!! I swear I was about to throw up, but right then a doctor came in

"Hello Rosemarie Hathaway, I am Zoey"

I looked at her trying to see if I knew who she was...Nope, no clue.

"H-how do you know me?"

Okay, I had to admit right then, I was a little worried.

"Rose, it's ok. I'm a Dhampir too"

I blinked. I looked at her in shock. What? A Dhampir in a human hospital? IN THE MIDDLE OF RUSSIA?!

I was about to speak when she cut me off
" Rose, your pregnant"

"IM WHAT?! HOW I thought Dhampirs couldn't have kids??!"

Wait, if I'm pregnant... That means... Oh my god! Dimitri is the father!

"It has happened before, we think maybe it's because your boyfriend could have been a strigoi before or because your shadow kissed."

I started crying

"can I be alone?" I whispered

"yes, call if you need anything"

Once she left I ended up crying myself to sleep having a dream about having one big happy family...

--------

DPOV

It's been almost a week since I told rose that I didn't love her anymore. I will regret it for the rest of my life, but I knew it was for the best. I was keeping her from being the amazing guardian I know she is. Now, I'm protecting Tasha Ozera.

"Dimka, would you come in here please?"

I could sense the flirtation in her voice when she called for me. She has been trying to get me since I became her personal guardian

I walked to her room, stopping at the door to shut my eyes and say "What am I getting into?"

I pushed the door open to see Tasha wearing a cow girl out fit. Full on boot cut jeans and a brown t shirt with a hat.
My eyes opened wide. Is this her only idea to impress me? What am I going to do?

She came over to me and smiled

"Dimka, I love you and I want to show you how much I do so."

Just play along Dimitri

"Oh, Tasha. Get over here!"

I picked her up and I kissed her gently on her lips .

"Dont rush things my precious, we have plenty of time."

She brought me closer

"I know, and I'm gonna take it slow"

I smiled

"good, now I must go back to guard"

I left the room. Taking a deep breath, I took my guardian position in front of Tasha's door.

-------

RPOV

I woke up and felt dry tears on my face

I looked at my stomach and said

"Thats me, the reckless and stupid Rose. Getting pregnant at 18."

I sighed and put my head back.

I fell back to sleep.