Chapter 26

Rose POV

I jumped on top of Dimitri which made him land ,back sided, on to the floor.

1 for Rose

0 for Comrade

I pin his arms down on the ground and yell

"WHERE IS AVA?!" he looks at me

"Roza. You can not keep me out of her life forever!" he says

Yes I can. I dont want him here. I dont want him to hurt Ava and Me again. I wouldnt be able to handle it.

But there is one thing, I cant fight him for Ava. I will look for her.

"Yes I can. But I will do it in a more civil way" I look around the room until I find a pink crib in the back corner of the room.

Im still on top of Dimitri. I call out For Viktoria

"Vik! I need your help!"

she rushes into the cabin and looks towards me. she makes her way over to me and I whisper into her ear

"Get Ava, and go find Adrian. Tell him im back and I need his help." All she does is nod.

Before she walks away she looks at a breathless, defeated Dimitri and says

"Dimka, if you wouldnt have ditched rose on her date, this would have never happened"

she walked in the room that Ava was in and closed the door.

Dimitri looks up at me.

"Rose , what is she talking about?"

seriously,how could he forget. It was the day he ruined our only chance to be together.

"You know the day. The day I was stupid enough to go on a date with you, only to find you and Tasha eating eachothers face off"

My grip on his arm tightens and he winces in pain.

"y-yes Rose I remember. but thats not what happened" he claims

I stifle a laugh

"Enlighten me Comrade" I shake my head amd laugh "What really happened that night, if what I saw isnt what happened"

He takes a moment to think and process exactly what he is going to say.

"Tasha forced me to kiss her, well she kissed me first."

all lies. does he really think im that gullable? I practically laugh in his after his remark.

I turn to the room after hearing a window close, apparently Dimitri heard it too because he immediatly asked

"Rose, what did you do?"

I smirk, Oh what am I doing? Im protecting my daughter.

I get of him but make sure to press really hard on his wrists so it hurts. When I am up I see Dimitri trying to get himself up. I need to time to run so to add a few more minutes, I kick him where it hurts.

he yells in pain. I glance back at him. Goodbye conrade is all I can think before turning around and running out of the cabin like there was no tomorrow.

-----

A/N

Hey guys! sorry for the long wait, I will possibly update again for you guys today just becuse I love you guys so much!❤ But. I do need to update my other books so if you can please go chack them out Love you guys and hope you enjoy the update

xoxo

Destiny

QOTD: Do you think Dimitri is going to track her down?