Chapter 16

DPOV

As I am walking back to my house I replay the words Roza said to me

*Flashback*

"WHAT DO YOU THINK? HUH? YOU CAN JUST COME BACK HERE, I'll FORGIVE YOU AND THEN WE WILL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER?! NO YOU CHOSE TASHA! THAT WAS YOUR DECISION SO NOW YOU LIVE WITH IT. NOW GET OUT OF HERE AND DON'T EVER COME BACK!."

"Rose please let me explain it to you, you don't understand."

"What don't I understand? You left me Dimitri, For Tasha of all people and now she is pregnant with your baby. I'm actually glad that your not going to be here to be Ava's real dad because you don't deserve her and she deserves a father that loves her. So just because you the father it doesn't mean anything"

*End*

I know I don't deserve her nor do I deserve Ava. But I need to hold her and kiss Ava. She is a part of me, and I cant let that go. I hurt her by going with Tasha, I just thought she would be better off without me.

RPOV

When I wake up in the hospital room I am all alone. I remember that Ava is getting tested right now to make sure she is healthy before we get discharged. I get up from my hospital bed and go over to my bag. When I look at the top of the bag I see a note on the top that read.

Dear Roza,

Please Continue Reading and don't throw this away. I need to talk to you and tell you the truth behind me and Tasha. Please come to this address

10829 Flinton Street

I'll be waiting for you at 9:30 tonight. If you don't show up I will stay out of Ava's life and never see you again.

-Dimitri

Oh My goodness.... Not this again. I don't think I can trust him again. Not now. Not ever.