Chapter 9

I woke up in a white room, my eyes were blurry but they were slowly focusing around the room. I slowly took everything in trying to remember why I was in a hospital. A knock came to the door I glanced over to see who it was. It was Viktoria and Olena, but where was he? They walked into the room and sat next to me.

Viktoria spoke up and said

"Rose, i'm so glad your okay. For a second there I thought you were getting sick"

she looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Viktoria, its okay. Stop worrying, i'm going to be fine."

Olena sniffled (I almost forgot she was here, almost) she spoke up

"Yes you had me so worried. I'm glad your okay now."

That's when Zoey walked in.

"Hello Rosmarie. Long time no see."

I smiled

"Yes, It has been a long time. So you got any news on the miracle in my stomach?'

I looked down at my stomach and whispered

"I love you"

Zoey looked at me

"Hahaha, yes Rosmarie we have some news. Okay lets see here. You are 5 months along, When was your last doctors appointment?"

I looked up confused

"My last appointment was 2 weeks ago. Dr.Badica said i was 4 months along... How can I be five months already?"

Zoey looked at me with a worried expression.

"Um.. That's odd.. I'm sure its nothing to worry about, but if you'd like I could run some tests to see what the problem might be. Would that be something you'd want?"

YES! I WANT TO KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH MY BABY! "Yes, Zoey. That would be amazing "

"Okay, All I need is for you to pee into this cup here and return to me so I can do some tests and the results should be here soon so I'll call you and let you know to come back so we can talk about the baby"

"sounds good to me"

I glanced over at Olena and Viktoria

"Can you guys wait outside while I do this? then ill get dressed and we can go home."

They walked out of the room and sat in the waiting area.

I looked up at Zoey and said

"Lets do this thing"

I picked up the cup, peed in it and gave it back to Zoey. She took it from my hands and said

'You are now free to go"

I smiled and gave her hug

"Thank you for doing this"

She hugged me back and said

"Anything for a fellow dhampir"

She walked out of the room. I started gathering my things and went over to the waiting room where Viktoria and Olena were at.

"You ready?"

They looked at me and both of them smiled and laughed

"Yes, Please! This place makes me all sad and gloomy"

"Sure Vik. Lets go"

We walked out and got into the car. Off to the Belikov's house!

---------

When we arrived at the house I saw someones car that I didn't recognize pulled up on the driveway. I walked into the house and smelled .... Blueberry pancakes. MY FAVORITE!

When I walked into the Kitchen I saw someone who I never expected to see here.

Tasha Ozera.