THIS IS CRAP.

HOLA, AMIGOS! Wow, has been some time before I published the latest chapter of this.

And even more time since the very first chapter.

It's now 16th January, 2017, and here I am, saying:

FAAACK. THIS BOOK IS CRINGE.

I must admit, my idea of the plot is great and shit like that, but... the way I wrote it... ohmygod. I don't know. I can't believe I cringed at my own writing. And now I don't even have time to revise all of this. Especially because it already has 3 thousand reads. And I went all zigzag and stemmed out of the main story, just for the sake of randomness. 

Can't blame myself though. This was the first ever fanfiction I made, and I have no idea how to write fanfics back then. Unfortunately, the book that influenced my writing here was a total crap too, is very non-inspirational, full of randomness, all talk and no narration, difficult to understand, and something that an eleven-year-old probably made.

Cringe.

I didn't, and won't, change any of these parts. So if you want to have a little throwback on my writing before or is hungry for a cringefest, then you may continue reading. 

The Jhull_02 that wrote this in 2015, isn't the jouleianne today.

On the positive side of things, I am now shamelessly advertising my other fanfiction, which has absorbed all my Wattpad time. It's my priority book and was published on November 2016, currently with 7,000 reads today. If you have watched the god-darn yaoi ice-skating anime of the season called Yuri On Ice, and coincidentally has fallen in love with the Russian Punk, Yuri Plisetsky, then you might as well read my Agape book. :)

Again, the Jhull_02 that wrote this ISN'T the jouleianne today. And I'm fucking serious. 

Nos vemos mas tarde.

note: apr. 28 2017: cant believe there are people who still reads this omg. the agape book has now 20,000 and i have three other works featuring the same guy. Sugoi, desu ne.

So aside from the really romantic Yuri P. Fanfiction, you can also read a Chat Conversation, a LEMON, and, uh...

A yandere yuri plisetsky. I don't know.

All found in my trashy account!

Loveya all 😋