Chapter 2

I don't care, I'm going to pull their curls, because I want to see what they both do. My childish part of my mind pouted. You saw what Romano did! Why do you want to go through that again! The more adult side of me snapped at the childish part. I shook my head, dismissing both of the thoughts. "Hmm, what shall I do today." I thought aloud. "Want to go horse riding with Ivan, Gilbert and I?" England asked, overhearing my self question. "Sure!" I agreed happily. It had been forever since I had gone horse riding. England I went out to the stables where Russia and Prussia were already mounted. Russia had a huge horse, it was a light tan color and was a Clydesdale with a white tail and mane. Prussia had a normal sized horse, it's coat was a beautiful white and it's mane was silky and vanilla colored. "Here's midnight." England said, leading a pure black horse out. "There's my midnight!" I laughed, taking the reigns from England and petting the horses head. England got his black and white horse out, which he had named domino, and mounted it. "Still remember how to ride?" England teased, I mounted my horse easily, "Shaddap." I grinned back at him. "Last one to the road has to eat one of England's scones!" Prussia laughed, taking off. "Oi!" England shouted angrily, chasing after him. I definitely didn't want to be last so I sped in front of Russia. His horse was big and strong, but not so fast. Prussia had gotten there first, followed by England, and I sped in second to last. "Aw." Russia pouted. England grinned and turned tossed a scone to him. "I actually feel bad for you." Prussia laughed. Russia gave him a hateful glance before closing his eyes and taking a bite of the scone. He coughed and fell off his horse, sending everyone into a fit of laughter. "What do you put in those things!" Russia coughed, getting up. "I beg your pardon!" England retorted. Russia climbed back onto his monstrous horse and stopped coughing. "My awesome horse beat all of you." Prussia bragged. Russia rode up beside him and slapped the back of his horse. Prussia's horse reared up and shot forward wildly. Prussia cussed angrily back at Russia. Russia petted his horses head, "Good sunflower~" He smiled. I got off my horse and walked through the field a little way over to a lone tree. It was a large, beautiful willow. I jumped up and grabbed onto a branch, pulling myself up onto it. I sat on it and swung my legs down, swishing them back and forth. England took a book out from his coat and sat under the tree, reading quietly. I raised a brow at Russia and tried to keep from laughing as he climbed up the tree and hugged a branch. "Do you not like heights?" I teased. "Net, I'm not a fan of them." He answered. I held my hand out to him and he gladly took it as I helped him over to my branch. I heard the sound of hooves and looked down to see Prussia had managed to get him horse under control. He slid off it and easily scaled the tree to my branch. "How many people can fit on one branch?" I joked. "At least three." England called from below. Prussia swung down by his legs and swayed back and forth. I sighed and closed my eyes, leaning against Russia's shoulder. I fell asleep listening to the soft sound of the breeze.