Chapter 19

"SWIM FOR YOUR LIVESSSS~!" America screeched, swimming towards the edge of the lake. We all turned and swam after him, laughter echoing behind us. We reached the edge safely and America pulled me out, we helped Canada and Russia out and I reached my hand towards Lisa, who lifted her arm up to me. I took her hand just in time to keep her from being pulled under by something, or someone. She screamed in horror as our hands slipped until I was only holding her by her fingers. "Lisa hold on!" I shouted, Russia gripped onto my other arm to keep me from being pulled in. a single tear rolled down her cheek and dripped into the lake, "Tell Arthur I love him." She said quietly, our grip slipping yet again, I almost lost her. "Seeya, raven." She said, a second later our hands slipped away and she was pulled down, she fought and fought against the attacker until finally her head went under. "Lisa!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I yanked away from Russia and jumped in, diving under. It was dark and quiet, I couldn't see anything. I felt around frantically until I had to come up for air, immediately diving back down. No, I can't loose Lisa, I just cant! My mind screamed. I felt something and grabbed onto it, yanking up. I had found Lisa's limp body. I pulled her to the surface so her head was above the water, pulling her to the side of the lake and America and Canada drug her out of the water. I climbed out and fell to my knees by her side, her eyes were shut and her head was looking to the side. I pushed her hair away from her chest and put my ear over her heart, listening in suspense for a moment before hearing it beating. I sat up quickly, "She's alive." I breathed out. I stood and Russia took her into his arms, carrying her through the forest while we followed.

"ARTHUR!" I shouted as we stepped inside the mansion. Miranda and England ran down the stairs. "What happened!" Miranda gasped. "Lisa... almost drowned." I said, not wanting to tell Miranda who was the cause of her near drowning experience. "Take her into the loving room an set her down, put some blankets on her to keep her warm." England demanded, everyone went into the living room and I started to follow but England grabbed my arm, yanking me to him with suck force that I was shocked. "You have some explaining to do." He said firmly.