Chapter 14

I sat up quickly when I heard my door open. "Hey Raven! Are you crying?" Lisa asked, walking over to me. "No, I'm not crying, I just got something in my eye." I lied. "Both eyes?" She said, not buying it. "Yes." I said quickly. She laughed and wiped a tear away with her hand. "What's wrong?" She asked. "I feel, alone. I know I have you, and Arthur, and Miranda, but I just feel like something is missing." I tried explaining, but I couldn't really describe how I felt. "I know the exact feeling, you have an empty space in your heart, and you need to figure out how to fill it." She said, chewing her gum loudly. I made a face at the floor, "What do you mean..." She groaned, "Do I have to explain EVERYTHING?" I crossed my arms childishly, "Well your sensei speak isn't making any sense!" I pouted. "It means you need to find someone, or something, to care for." She said, standing up and going over to my closet. "Now, which dress today?" She asked. "Ummm, Alice?" I said, it was my favorite after all. "Alright then raven." She said, throwing it to me. I caught it and changed into it, brushing through my hair. Lisa took something out of the pocket of her maids dress and handed it to me, "What's this?" I asked, taking it. "It's a headband idiot." She said, putting it on me. It wax a black headband, "Now you really look like Alice!" She laughed. "Thank you." I said, smiling at her. "Now, go on an adventure!" She said, pushing me forward. "I'm going I'm going!" I laughed, running out of my room and through the mansion. England caught me and held me in place, "Where are you going so fast?" He asked. "I'm taking the hobbits to isengard!" I laughed. He chuckled, "Your just so funny." I grinned at him, "I must be going now." I said, starting to pull away. He tightened his grip on my arm and pulled me back. "Where are you actually going?" He asked. "I'm going to see the horses." I said, it was sort of the truth. "Alright then, don't het your dress dirty." He said, letting go. I ran off again to the stables.