Chapter 23

We ran inside the stables to find Lisa petting a rust colored horse, that she had named Spade. "Lisa! We gotta go!" I said, saddling my horse and getting on it. England mounted his horse and nodded. Lisa just got on her horse, she already had a saddle on it. "Why and where?" She asked. "I'll explain when we get there, NOW LETS GO!" I yelled, flicking the reigns of my horse and shouting, "Yah!" We rode off, leaving a cloud of dust from the stable floor behind us. The poor maid that was violent got it all over.

          We jumped off our horse and ran up the stairs to the porch of Russia's mansion. Latvia opened the door before we even stopped to knock. I ran straight into Russia's arms, my heart racing with fear and excitement from the whole situation. "What's the matter?" Russia asked, gladly hugging me back. I realized I was hugging onto him tightly when he did so. "Dark England and America were chasing after us." I said quickly, my words jumbled together. "What!?!" Lisa shouted. "Its alright though, we lost them... I think." England assured Lisa. "Your a lucky son of a duck." Lisa said, pulling out our swords and tossing them to us. I sighed in relief, "Thanks." I grinned, sheathing my sword in my belt. I felt my phone vibrate and took it out, reading a text from Prussia. I dropped my phone as soon as I read it. "What?" Lisa asked. "Help." I breathed out.