Chapter 4

I stepped inside his mansion and my jaw dropped. He chuckled at my expression.  "Feel free to explore." He said, walking off and leaving me to stare in awe. I started to go upstairs but I was stopped by a lady in a maids outfit. "Eh?" I said, turning to her. "Miss SC?" She asked. "Yes?" I confirmed, I'd never been called miss before. "You can't run around looking like that!" She scolded. I looked down at my clothes, "What's wrong with it?" I asked in a sharp, defensive tone. "You live in a mansion, you should be wearing something more suitable. Especially with beauty like yours ma'am." She said. I felt proud when she complimented my 'beauty'. I thought it over, how bad could it be to change, it certainly wouldn't hurt. "Alright." I agreed. She took my wrist and pulled me to a room, "Wait here." She instructed. I looked around the room, it was a bedroom, rather large, and the bed had light pink sheets with golden flowers laced on them. I sat on the edge of the bed and ran a hand over a flower. The maid came out a minute later with a light blue dress with a white bow. "Nonono, I don't do dresses." I said. "Oh hush, you'll look beautiful." She insisted, pulling me up. Before I could object she had me standing there in only my bra and underwear. "Hmmm, a corset wouldn't hurt." She though aloud, studying my body. I felt extremely uncomfortable. She went to a closet and took out a corset, wrapping it around me and pulling it tightly. "Good lord are you trying to squeeze me to death!" I coughed. She chuckled, "No dear, anything but." She pulled the dress over my head and laced the back of it. fixing the skirt to where it puffed out slightly. She tied the bow around my waist and brushed through my hair, making it silky smooth. "Sit." She demanded, pointing to the edge of the bed. I sat down on it and she put white tights on under my dress and laced up a pair of brand new white boots. After she was done I stood back up, "Am I done now?" I asked. She looked me over before shaking her head. "A girl this pale shouldn't have reddish brown hair, it doesn't look right." She said. I petted my hair self consciously. "Come, we will fix it dear." She said, gently taking my hand and pulling me to the bathroom. She pulled a chair over and sat me down in it. "I think... blonde." She said thoughtfully, but asking me for permission at the same time. It won't hurt. I thought, a smile creeping to my face. "Yes, I think blonde will look very nice." I agreed. She smiled back, "Alright then."