Chapter 6

"Can't touch this!" I laughed, running down the pathway through the garden. England laughed and chased after me. I ran into the mansion and past Miranda, going up the stairs quickly. England easily caught up to me on the stairs. I tripped on the top step and fell forward onto my stomach, England tripping and falling on top of me. We both laughed as Miranda raised a brow at is, watching from the bottom of the stairs. "Get up Arthur!" I laughed. He grinned and got up, helping me off the floor. I patted my dress down and giggled. He poked my shoulder, "I touched this." He said. "Oh shut up." I teased. Miranda smiled at us, "It seems like you brought the child out of Arthur again." She joked. "Who said it ever left me?" England said, pretending to be offended. "Please, you never act like this anymore." She said. "Well...." He paused, probably trying to think of a proper comeback. "Shut up." He finished, making both Miranda and I laugh. "That's new." Miranda chuckled. "I have lived around Americans, it rubs off." He joked. Miranda shook her head and smiled, walking off. "Guess what." I grinned, looking over at England. "What?" He asked. I poked his chest, "tag." I giggled, running off as the chase started up again.