Chapter 11

It was Lisa vs Me all day, her and her stupid annoying nagging. I was in my room listening to music when she came in. "Hey Raven." She smiled. "Go away." I growled. She sat down on the edge of my bed, "I know you snuck out last night." She said slyly. I immediately looked up, "How." I snapped. "I saw you sneaking back." She smirked. "Don't you tell anyone." I warned. "Or what?" She challenged. "Or I'll kick your ass." I said. "You won't kick much ass in a dress stupid." She laughed. "I bet I could." I spat. "You and your threats don't bother me, raven." She said simply. I was now frustrated. I opened my mouth to say something but a knock on my window made me shut it again. We both looked over at my window and Prussia was sitting on the branch beside it, grinning. "Lisa!" A voice called from downstairs. "Gotta go, seeya raven." She said quickly, running off. I got up and ran over to the window, opening it and letting Prussia in. "Hello Kay." He said, immediately kissing me passionately. Before I knew it we were on my bed, him straddling my hips, his shirt off and my dress on the floor. He nipped at the skin on my neck and I moaned, gripping onto the bed. He noticed the playing card that had managed to wedge it's way into my bra. "What's this?" He asked, taking it out. The door to my bedroom swung open, "It means she's not gonna get anything tonight." Lisa said, crossing her arms at us. "What are you doing!" I shouted angrily, sitting up. Prussia slid off me and sat on the edge of the bed. I snatched my dress up off the ground and held it against my chest to cover myself. "Do you want the truth?" She asked. "Yes, I would like that very much." I growled. "I'm keeping you from having hardcore sex with an annoying Prussian while England is downstairs trying to sleep. I don't think he will get to sleep easily with all the noise you two would make." She said, showing no mercy. I threw a pillow in her face and it made her staggered backwards out my door. "Mind your own biz!" I shouted, slamming the door in her face. Prussia put his arms around my waist and pulled me back onto the bed, "Now, where were we?" He purred. I giggled darkly and moaned as he bit my sweet spot. Lisa kicked the door open, "I said, no. fucking. sex." She growled.

Badass Lisa does not approve! XD

#HorrySheet