Chapter 24

I ran through the woods with the others following close behind. I came up on our old tree house from when we were little and started up the ladder England went behind me and I caught him looking up at Lisa above us. "IGGY!" I scolded. Lisa paused and frowned down at him. "Its not nice to look up a girls skirt." She snapped. "Sorry." England apologized, embarrassed. Lisa knocked on the trap door and the sound of a lock clicking and it opened, a hand grabbed my arm and helped me into the tree house. Prussia groaned in pain and held his side as blood covered his hand. "What happened!" I demanded. "Dark Germany happened." Canada sighed, prying Prussia's hand away from his side and placing a wet cloth against it, which sent Prussia into a pain filled groan again. "Is he okay?!" I asked quickly. "He got cut pretty bad. he's not going to die though." Canada assured me. "Doesn't Germany and Dark Germany have whips though?" Lisa asked. "Yes." Canada said, focusing on getting the blood off of Prussia. "So how did he get cut so bad..." Lisa frowned. "Well the force of a whip on skin can create a cut but with Germany's strength and experience with a whip combined with the fact that Prussia's skin is more prone to getting cuts and bruises due to being an albino, it created a cut that resembles a sword slice." Canada explained. We all stared at him in amazement. "Dang Matthew, are you sure you don't work for CSI?" I said in disbelief. Canada smiled, obviously pleased with our amazement.