Chapter 27

Russia woke at my touch and sat up, looking like it was a task just to sit up. "Your fever is worse." I frowned slightly. He responded with a (adorable) small sneeze. He sniffled and pulled his blanket around him tightly. Poor Ivan... I thought sympathetically. I got up and went into the kitchen, returning with a cup of hot chocolate. I handed it to him and he smiled weakly as a thank you. Canada came into the living room, holding a bottle of maple syrup. Russia and I both stared at him. "What? I like it..." Canada said, hugging the bottle and backing out of the room again. We stared at the door before looking back at each other. "You need to rest." I said finally. "Not going to happen." Russia said, starting to get up. I held onto his arm but he got up anyways, dragging me along with him. Little did I know France had peeked in the room. "Lay back down!" I demanded, holding onto his arm. He lifted his arm up to where I dangled in the air in front of him, "No." I let out a huff and nodded, "Yes." He shook his head stubbornly. "If you don't lay down right now I'll force you to lay down and I'll even sit on you if I have to to keep you down!" I yelled angrily, kicking at the air. "Ohonhonhon~" A French accent said. I looked over my shoulder to see France. It took me a moment to realize what I sounded like I was trying to do. "NO- I  MEAN IT LIKE THAT, YOU PERVERTED FRENCHY!" I screeched in frustration. I let go of Russia's arm and dropped to the ground. I growled and pushed Russia, he didn't budge. I put my shoulder up to him and tried that way, Nope. I pressed my back against him and tried, Nope again. I took a few steps back and took a running start, launching myself at him. He slid out of the way and I sprawled out on the couch with an, umph! Russia and France got a big laugh out of my fail. I stood up again and pulled the back of Russia's scarf, yanking suddenly and making him loose his balance and fall on the couch. He grunted and started to get up again. "Nonono!" I shouted in frustration, quickly sitting on top of him. "I need to stay strong." Russia shouted angrily, squirming and trying to get up. "You need to get some rest now stay put!" I demanded. "Does he need rest because you two had a wonderful night?" France grinned and wiggled his brows. "NO STUPID! He's sick!" I said. "Why are you even here!?!" I added. "I heard there was some trouble." France said, pretending to sound offended. "Yeah, the darks found us here and their killing Russian citizens and Russia is getting weaker for every one they kill." I sighed. "Well, that's not good." France said flatly. I looked up at him with an, 'are you fucking kidding me' face, "NA DIP SHERLOCK." I shouted.