Chapter 22

"HOLY POATOS RUNNNN!" I screeched, running through the thigh-high grass, luckily I hadn't worn a dress when patrolling, because now we were being chased by dark America and dark England. England and I had decided to do a little patrol around to make sure they weren't anywhere nearby, but they were, and we didn't bring any weapons. I ran smack into a brown coat and stumbled back to see dark America. "Heya sweetheart." He laughed. I wheeled around and ran off, screaming as I did and flailing my arms like an idiot. I jumped up and grabbed onto a low tree branch, pulling myself up onto it. A moment later here came England running under the branch. I held my hand down and grabbed onto the back of his shirt, yanking him up onto the branch. He panted and gripped onto the branch, staring down at the two dark versions below, they were laughing at us. I pulled a caterpillar off a leaf and dropped it down onto dark America. He paused as he felt it touch his shoulder, not knowing what had just touched him. "Ghost!" Dark America yelped. "There aren't any ghosts!" Dark England face-palmed. "Yah there is, the ghost of.... Anna." I said, quickly thinking of a name. "A-Anna?" Dark America stuttered. I nodded, "Yah, she's gonna get you." I smirked. Dark America squeaked and grabbed dark England's arm, pulling him away screaming, "RUN FROM ANNA!" As soon as they were out of sight England and I burst into laughter. "That was amazing! You lie perfectly." England complimented. "Why thank you." I giggled, proud. I scooted down the tree and England followed, we looked around cautiously. After a minute of looking around I figured it was clear and started back through the woods, England staying close. "There!" A voice shouted. We turned and saw the two dark versions from earlier pointing at us. They ran at us and we both hauled around and ran as fast as we could.