Chapter 31

Dark Russia had held his hands over my eyes as they blindly led me to their base, making sure I didn't know the way there. He took his hands away and I found all the darks staring at me. "She's not our prisoner, she's helping us." Dark America announced. He pulled me over to a mirror, "We need you to open a portal in this thingy." He explained. I tilted my head at it, What the hell am I supposed to do with this thing!?! I sat for hours trying various ways. Finally I started searching my pockets for something. I felt the cold cover of a familiar book. I slowly took it out and opened it, the pages instantly getting blood on my fingertips. I found a page with some kind of poem about a mirror, I read it aloud and the mirror burst to life, swirling with blue and pink. "Thanks!" Dark America laughed. They all went through the mirror and I sat in silence, were they gone? Someone who looked like a Canadian officer came out of the mirror, followed by a guy with a large baseball bat and another guy in a pink vest and a blue bowtie, he looked oddly happy. "What the fuck?" I said in confusion. The guy in the pink vest held out a jar, "Put a quarter in the swear jar!" He demanded. "Who the he'll are you guys?" I asked. "We are the 2p's." The guy with the bat grinned. "Make that two quarters!" The guy with the bow tie said, holding the jar out again.

        The 2p's were a LOT different from the darks and the normal ones. I'd learned who they were after a little while. The darks weren't anticipating on keeping me, but the 2p's didn't let me leave. When I had tried 2p!England, Oliver, stopped me. He was the guy with the bowtie and pink vest. He was very happy, unlike England. Turns out they were all complete opposites from the normal ones they referred to as 1p's. I tried talking to 2p!Prussia, Wolfgang, but he just glared at me, not speaking. After a while I gave up on getting a word out of him. 2p!America, Allen, offered me a beer, I denied it and Oliver nodded in approval. "She's so wonderful! Except for a few bad words earlier, but she's learned!" Oliver said, clapping his hands together. I gave a half smile and rested my head on my hand. Ion, 2p!Russia sat at the end of the bar I was sitting at, having a drinking contest with Allen. Allen fell backwards after two bottles and a half, and Ion grinned and finished off a bottle, setting the empty bottle down and laughing, "I win!" Oliver pranced around, laughing like he was in his own little world. Suddenly a hand landed on my shoulder, I sat up quickly. "Allo!" Ion said, it wasn't a happy tone, it was more of a, 'now that I've got you I can do whatever I want' tone. "Hello." I said back. "Care to join me in the back room?" He smirked. "For what." I grumbled, getting sick of all these insane people. The ones who were slightly perverted normally were now not perverted at all and the ones that were either just plain perverted or not perverted were perverted times 10, it was really confusing. "For a game." Ion said. "Does this game involve taking anything off and possibly rape." I said flatly. Ion shrugged. "Then no." I said, turning my attention back to the others. "SHE IS SO INNOCENT, look at her precious face!" Oliver squealed, pinching my cheek. Luciano, 2p!Italy, and Flavio, 2p!Romano looked over. Flavio skipped over and clapped his hands together like Oliver, "She is!" He gasped. Luciano grinned insanely and aimed his knife at me. "Bad Luciano!" Kaspar, 2p!Germany, shouted, snatching Luciano's knife away. Luciano hissed and crossed his arms, glaring at Kaspar. These people were insane to the max...