Chapter 9

I waited until England had gone to bed and then got up, put my dress on, and went over to my window. I couldn't sneak out the door of course. I opened the window and the cool night air blew through my hair. I gripped onto the window frame and stepped outside onto a tree branch. Once I got a good grip on the branch I shut the window until it was only cracked just enough so I could open it from the outside. I carefully climbed down the tree and jumped onto the ground, my boots making a small clicking noise on the rocky pathway. It had rained earlier so everything was wet and the air was thick with fog. I ran down the pathway, my boots now making a click smack click smack rhythm as I ran. Finally I got to where England had his stables and pulled my black horse out, "Come on midnight." I said, mounting it and flicking the reigns. The horse shot off down the path, and I was off to see the others.

I knocked on the door and a moment later Latvia opened it, smiling, "Mr. Russia! She's here!" He announced, bringing me inside. Russia and Prussia came out of a room and smiled, Prussia picking me up and spinning me around. I giggled as he set me down agAin and pecked my lips. "I'm glad you got past Mr. grumpy English dude." Prussia laughed. "I snuck out." I admitted. "Well who cares at least your here!" Prussia said, obviously not caring that I disobeyed England.