Chapter 37

I put my arms around Wolfgang's neck as he carried me on his back through the woods. My knee was dripping with blood and my pants were torn at the knee. I tried to parkour across some rocks and fell, messing my knee up pretty bad. Wolfgang had swooped in like a bat and was now carrying me back to the others. Once we got back he sat me down on a stool by the bar and walked off, coming back a minute later with a roll of bandages and a wet cloth. He cleaned my cut and bandaged it, helping me off the stool. "Thank you." I said. He nodded, remaining expressionless. He turned and walked off. I went over to where Kaspar and Luciano were sitting on the couch. I sat on the couch beside Luciano. He turned to me, "What's Feliciano like?" He asked. "Well, he's very nice and energetic. and loves hugs, but he's scared of a lot of things." I said, caught off guard by his question. Luciano sighed and looked down, "Do.... do you think I'm nice?" He asked quietly. "Of course!" I half-lied. He looked back up, grinning. "Grazie! Ti amo!" He said, hugging me. Kaspar raised a brow at us. I hugged him back, hesitantly, but I hugged him.

        I missed the others. My heart ached to hug my brother, tell Prussia I loved him, laugh with Lisa. I sighed and nibbled at the vanilla icing on the red velvet cupcake Oliver gave me. He promised it was just quickly normal cupcake this time. I ducked without even looking at the cupcake that went flying over my head. Oliver squealed, dodging the cupcake and it hit Flavio. Flavio cried out, "My scarf!" Ion snickered and Flavio threw a cupcake at him. Ion jumped out of the way and it hit Allen. Soon most everyone was in a cupcake war, except for Oliver, Wolfgang, and some of the others and I.