Chapter 35

I sat at the bar, poking a glass of beer around. Oliver didn't like that I had gotten one but I really didn't care. I took a sip and before I swallowed it Ion slapped my back. I spat out the mouthful of beer I had and Allen and Matt laughed. I glared at Ion and slammed the bottle down, getting off the stool I was on and getting ready to throw a punch. Luciano grabbed my arm and drug me to the ground. Luciano and I wrestled, and he easily won. He laughed and stood up, helping me off the ground. Then I realized, it was a game, it wasn't a real wrestling match. These people treat me like I'm one of them! I thought in amazement. "Luciano how many times have I told you not to do that!" Kaspar yelled. Luciano laughed and ran off, waving his knife, he always seemed to have it out. I yawned loudly, Oliver and Ion both looked over at me at the same time. They sent a glare at each other before what seemed like racing over to me. Ion got to me first. "My room is upstairs, you can-" Oliver butted in, "We have a guest room there's no need to share with Ion." Ion glared at him, "My offer still stands." Oliver rolled his eyes, "Upstairs, the last room to the left." Oliver instructed. I went to the beaten up staircase and Wolfgang sat on the stairs quietly. I ignored him the best I could and started up. "Locking your door would be wise." Wolfgang said, I stopped and stared at him, "Why?" I asked. "Well, let's think, perverts, serial killers, insane people, stalkers, they all live here so...Just some friendly advice." Wolfgang said flatly, flashing an obviously fake smile. I nodded and quickly went upstairs, going to the room Oliver said and making sure to lock the door. I went over to the bed and got under the covers, covering my whole body up, making sure not to leave even a strand of hair above the covers. I fell asleep finally after a lot of worrying.