Chapter 8

I woke up and found the same dress washed and folded up on the edge of my bed. I put it on and went out of my room to find America looking around. "Alfred!" I shouted, running over to him and hugging him tightly. "Kay! You look so different!" He said in disbelief. "I know!" I giggled. "She reminds me of Alice in Wonderland." England said, walking into the room. "You mean that weird English book?" America tilted his head. "You bloody idiot! It's just proper, unlike you." England growled. While they argued Miranda came up to me and handed me a letter.

Dear Katlyn,

Allo! I was wondering if you maybe wanted to come over and visit tonight, Gilbert will be coming too. I know it's only been a short while but we all already miss you dearly, it's just not the same without a crazy, hilarious girl running around and getting into trouble. I hope you can come!

signed,

Ivan Braginski

I smiled at the letter, of course I would go. I had to ask England first though. I tapped England's shoulder. "Hm?" He hummed, turning away from America. "Ivan invited me over tonight, may I go?" I asked. He shook his head, "No, you cannot." He said simply, before going back to arguing. I muttered curses under my breath before running upstairs to my room. I was going, and he couldn't stop me. He's not the boss of me, no one is!