zero:intro

Name: Maverick Renee Collins

Ring Name: Marina Barnes

Birthday: November 29, 1990

City of Birth: Dublin, Ireland

Family: Dad; Peter, Step-Mom; Victoria, Brother; James, Brother; Justin, and Step-Sister; Willow

Hometown: Detroit, Michigan

Resides: Lafayette, Indiana

Wrestling Hero: Shawn Michaels

Finishers: (uses any finisher, but mainly uses these) The Stomp, Pedigree, Dirty Deeds, Codebreaker, GTS, and Pelé Kick

Signatures: Meteora and Blockbuster

Trained By: Peter Collins

Backstory/History:

Survivor Series 1994. Maverick Collins was almost four when she sat on her father's lap and watched Shawn Michaels kick Kevin Nash in the jaw. She turned to her father with a huge grin on her face and told him that she wanted to do that. She never met her birth mother due to her running off a month after Maverick was born. Her father moved the family back to the states shortly after her mother left.

In 2000, her father took her and her brothers to an episode of Raw. He also surprised them with backstage passes. She met so many superstars, but the thing that made Maverick the happiest was meeting Vince McMahon. He told her to come back in a few years, because he saw potential in her. Every time WWE would come to her state or remotely close to her state, she would be at the show.

In 2002, he dad married her step-mom. That summer, he bought a trampoline and put it in their backyard. Hours were spent on the trampoline. The four siblings would imitate wrestlers moves and entrances. Neighborhood kids would come and wrestle with them. They made an announcers table, belts, and their own name. They called it The CBW or Collins Backyard Wrestling. Maverick shed blood, sweat, and tears in that backyard.

It was 2006, DX just came back and Maverick was looking for Indy promotions to wrestle for. She traveled with her father around the Midwest. They went to Ring of Honor, Combat Zone Wrestling, and TNA to name a few. She would also go to local Indy promotions. Her first match was in 2007 in a high school gym. She won. She started going around and wrestling in high school gyms under the ring name Nova Danger.

In 2008, she decided to not go to college. Her grandfather died as well. She didn't want to have to deal with the depression so, she packed up a few of her things and traveled to Pennsylvania. There she got a job working for concessions for CZW. In 2009, she met Jonathan Good. She knows him as Jon Moxley. The two became friends. He gave her tips and suggestions for a better ring name.

Later in 2009, she said goodbye to CZW and headed down to Florida. There she started wrestling under the ring name Marina. Little did she know that Jon Moxley was wrestling there too, except he was now known as Dean Ambrose. She enjoyed it so much down there.

A huge change happened to FCW in 2012. It became NXT. In hearing the news, she cried. She had finally made it to WWE. Not even a year after the change, Triple H pulled her to the side and asked if she wanted to make her main roster debut. She obviously said yes.

Survivor Series 2012. She made her main roster debut against Brie Bella and went over. Twin Magic was no match for Marina. At the beginning of 2013, she joined The Shield. The four of them were dominating and at Payback, they defeated Evolution with no casualties.

It's the Raw after Payback. Batista quit earlier in the night and her brother, Roman Reigns, had a match against Randy Orton. Or at least he thought he would...
<<<
I'm very excited about this story because I feel very content with my plot right now. I'm sorry if the beginning is a little cliche, it'll get better as the story goes on. So, without further ado, Her Authority...