twenty one

*TW: SH relapse*
Wrestlemania was this weekend. Marina hadn't talked to Seth since December, other than for their storyline. It was now the end of March. Marina arrived in LA with Renee and the two were taking a tour of Axxess before she had a signing later in the day. Marina smiled as she walked into the backstage area with Renee who had started laughing at the joke that Marina just told. Marina pulled out her phone and Renee posed. She took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

@wwebarnes hopping around at Axxess with the queen #WM31

Marina put her phone in her back pocket. This time of the year was always stressful, but her anxiety was at an all time high this year. Wrestlemania last year was special for Marina, because Triple H had asked her to be a part of his entrance. She was absent from the match that The Shield was a part of that night because she wanted to give them their moment. Renee slung an arm around Marina's shoulders. Marina stuck her hands in her pockets.

"You nervous?" Renee asked.

"This is my first real title defense and it's at Wrestlemania," Marina scoffed, shrugging, "no I'm not nervous at all."

Renee rolled her eyes, "okay, no need to get all sarcastic."

Marina chuckled, "you ready for the Hall of Fame?"

"Yep," Renee looked around, "how are you and Rollins?"

Marina's smile turned to a frown, "we haven't talked about the situation since December."

"Rick," Renee stopped walking, "what the hell?"

"It was a part of my healing process," Marina stopped with her, sighing, "I wanted them to be happy together, so I told him that it was all in the past."

"You do know what happened, right?"

"What do you mean?"

Renee pulled out her phone and opened it, "they broke up because of some girl and Leighla posted his nudes on twitter out of anger."

"What the fuck?!"

"Yeah," Renee looked at her weirdly, "you didn't see?"

"I unfollowed him," Marina pushed up her glasses, "and blocked everything related to him."

"You didn't hear anything about it?"

She shook her head, "I wasn't in a great headspace and I couldn't let myself get distracted. That's why I've been distant the past few months."