fifteen

Marina smiled as she walked to the ring. Triple H's music played throughout the arena. Seth walked next to her and when they reached the ring, he assisted her as she entered. Everyone was in suits except Kane, who was dressed in his Demon attire. Triple H and Stephanie held microphones in their hands as Randy, Seth, Kane, and Marina stood back. The university of Texas booed them as H's theme died down.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Triple H started, adjusting his tie with a smug look on his face, "we are just two week away from the biggest pay-per-view of the summer, SummerSlam. You can see it all live on the WWE Network, for just $9.99. Now, I'm not the kinda guy who likes to pat themselves on the back, but in this instance I'm gonna do just that because I think quite frankly this could be the biggest SummerSlam card in history. At the SummerSlam pay-per-view, you will get to see the sadistic Bray Wyatt go one-on-one with Y2J, Chris Jericho."

Marina looked at her shoes then at Seth who was looking at her. She smiled and went back to looking at her shoes. He turned his attention away from her, but didn't want to. He was fascinated by her, despite the complicated relationship between the two of them. She looked back up at him then at Stephanie. Marina was scared of what was to come between her and him.

"And you can see it all on the WWE Network for just $9.99," Marina jumped as Hunter broke her trance, "and that's not all, because Mr. Money in the Bank, Seth Rollins, will face the unstable, Dean Ambrose. And you can see all of that on the WWE Network for just $9.99. Speaking of that match, Seth Rollins came to me with an idea, which I thought was actually spectacular. Tonight there will be a beat the clock challenge. Both Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose will try and beat their opponent, and the one that does that and does it in the shortest period of time, will be able to choose the match stipulation between the two of you at SummerSlam."

Marina clapped as she crept closer to him. Seth smirked and looked at the crowd. Marina smiled as he put the arm not holding the briefcase around her shoulders. She leaned into him and continued listening to Hunter's speech.

"Dean Ambrose will not have it easy, because his opponent in the Beat the Clock Challenge tonight will be Alberto Del Rio," Hunter stepped away from the two of them, "but just so you don't think we're taking it easy on Seth Rollins, Seth Rollins's opponent will be none other than Rob Van Dam."

Stephanie took the microphone out of Hunter's hand and the crowd booed her, "and later tonight," Marina stepped out of Seth's warmth and stood next to Stephanie as the crowd interrupted her with boos, "later tonight we will have the official contract signing for my match at SummerSlam, against Brie Bella."

Hunter took the microphone from her, "which by the way you can catch Live on the WWE Network for just $9.99."

"Yes," Stephanie retrieved the microphone, "and if Brie steps out of line-"

Marina grabbed the microphone, "then you will give her a preview of what is to come for SummerSlam."

The crowd cheered as Marina handed the microphone back and stepped off to Stephanie's side. Steph smirked at Marina and nodded her head, "if Brie gets out of line tonight, I will slap her so hard that she will be in a hospital bed right next to her husband, Daniel Bryan. And Marina, you can handle Nikki because tonight you will have a match against her."

Marina smiled and hugged Stephanie. As the crowd chanted Yes!, Hunter was handed the microphone.

"And that is not all," Hunter put his hand on Marina's shoulder making her flinch in surprise, "what could be the biggest fight of the summer, The Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar will try and take the championship from the 15x World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena. And ladies and gentlemen, remember that you can see it all on the WWE Network for just $9.99. But wait there's more."