Prologue

I don't own any pictures, songs, characters, or anything except for my character, Aurelia. Enjoy! 

~2317 Narnian Time~

I felt a slash on my right arm, causing me to groan. I glanced up in shock at the one I use to call my mother. She had her two swords pressed against my neck, while my sword lied feet away from me.

"How dare you betray me for them!" She spat. "I gave you everything and this is how you pay me back!"

From the corner of my eye, I saw Peter creeping up from behind her. I merely had to keep her preoccupied.

"No, you kept me within the castle walls. And when I could go outside you sent me to do your dirty deeds!" I snapped. "You never even told me about my father, and how he still lives!"

"Aurelia!" Peter yelled before throwing my sword.

I grabbed my sword, and Peter and I began to fight against my mother. It wasn't long until we heard a growl at the top of the mountain. The three of us turned to see Aslan. Aslan!

"Impossible." Mother gasped.

More troops then came and mother took the chance to push Peter towards the ground. "Peter!"

I grew more furious as I continued to fight mother ignoring the pain that I was feeling from my wound.

"You must give up!" Mother sneered.

She then knocked me onto the ground next to Peter, and just as she was about to pierce us with her sword, Aslan tackled her and finished her off.

"It is finished." Aslan as he approached us.

I gasped. "Aslan, but how did you...you-I, we saw you die."

Aslan chuckled at my reaction. "I committed no treason and I died on the stone table, therefore death retraced itself for me to live."

The ocean breeze gently blew my long chocolate brown hair. I returned inside towards the throne chambers where Caspian, and his wife, Liliandil were.

I often lingered in the past, which I was scolded many times. Once I walked in, I saw my father speaking to Caspian and Liliandil.

"Father?" I asked with a wide smile.

I had not seen him since we last landed on his island. Father immediately turned at my words and smiled. "Aurelia, it's good to see you again."

After we hugged each other, I spoke. "What brings you here?"

"I have heard of a magical cave in Lantern Waste." Father said.

"This is new." Liliandil said.

"I shall go!" I volunteered.

"What if it's dangerous?" Caspian asked.

"Aurelia, I don't think that's a good idea." Father said, worried. "What if you get hurt or worse wounded?"

I slumped my shoulders and I felt Liliandil's gaze. Ever since she became Caspian's wife and queen she's been nothing but kind to me.

"Perhaps we can let her go, but not by herself." Liliandil chimed in. "I give her my blessing to find this magical cave if she goes with a group, so she may return safe and unharmed."

I smiled at Liliandil. "Thank you, Lil."

Her smile widened. "My pleasure, I know how much you love adventures."

Caspian and father chuckled, and I merely looked at them with a sheepish smile. I had the heart of an explorer.

"It's true, ever since Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace left you've been going here and there." Caspian commented. "I don't think I've seen you still."

"Well you know me, if there's an opportunity I take it." I reminded him.

"And that's my daughter!" Father boasted. "But please promise me that you'll be careful."

"Father..."

"Aurelia."

I sighed. "Alright, I promise."

"Promise what?"

"I promise to be careful." I rephrased.

He then gave me a hug. "Look at you, all grown up. I can't believe it."

"I'll be back before you know it." I assured him. "Love you."

"Love you too."

"I'll have a group of Telmarines and Narnians outside in the front of the castle." Caspian said. "Meet us there once your ready."

"Understood."

And with that I returned to my chambers to grab what I needed. I packed my bag with extra clothing, rations of food, a map, and other necessities. I placed my daggers in my belt, and one in my boot along with a small sword that was covered. Then I placed my long sword in my scabbard that hung around my shoulder.

My eyes stopped on my desk where I had Lucy's Cordial. Caspian allowed me to keep it when Lucy, Edmund, and Eustace left. I still remember when they left.

"This is our last time here, isn't it?" Lucy asked.

"Yes, I'm afraid so. You have grown up, my dear one." Aslan replied. "Just like Peter and Susan."

"Will you visit us in our world?" Edmund asked.

"I shall always be watching you."

"How?"

"In your world I have another name. You must learn to know me by it." Aslan explained. "That was the very reason you were brought to Narnia. That knowing me here for a while, you would know me better there."

"Will we met again then?"

"Yes, one day, dear one."

Aslan then turned towards the wave and roared, parting the wave into a tunnel. We all walked towards it in awe.

"You're like my family." Caspian commented to Lucy and Edmund. "You're all I have."

I playfully elbowed his side. "And what about me? Do you not view me as part of your family?"

Caspian chuckled. "Yes, you're like a sister to me. An annoying one that I can't seem to forget."

With that we all laugh at his words. I then gave Lucy and Edmund tight hugs. "You're both like my family as well. I'm going to miss you. And even Eustace, believe it or not."

Lucy then pulled out her cordial, the one that had helped save many of lives. She then extended her hand with the cordial out towards me.

"Aurelia, you're like a sister to me. I'd like you to have this, and my dagger as well." Lucy said. "Please take it to remember me by, may it help you like it did with me."

I then pulled her into another hug. "I will, please be careful. And take care."

"Don't worry, we will." Lucy assured me.

I then grabbed the cordial and Lucy's dagger, tucking it into my belt. With that I looked at my chambers one last time before I made my way out of the castle.