Chapter 19: The Feast of Starlight

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while. I've been busy with homework and projects. Thanks to those who patiently waited. Now here's Chapter 19!

After the servant showed me to my chambers, she gave me a bath and helped me change into a dress for the celebration.

Once I got ready, the servant gave me a smile before walking towards the door. It wasn't long after she left that I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to reveal Legolas, who wore more elegant clothing for the feast. He gave me a bow and what appeared to be their greeting. Legolas wore a smile as he extended his hand. He's finally being nice to me?

"Your majesty, I am here to escort you to the celebration." Legolas informed me.

I smiled as I took his hand. "Thank you, Legolas, and call me Aurelia. There is no need for formalities."

"It's the least I could do after the way I treated you and your friends." Legolas explained as we began to make our way to the celebration.

"Think nothing of it. Your are forgiven." I assured him. "Now tell me more about this feast."

Legolas's smile widened. "You'll love this feast..."

As Legolas began to explain the Feast of Starlight, I listened intently. And before I knew it, we arrived at the Great Hall where the others were sitting, waiting for the others so they could eat. I sat down next to Legolas, and adjacent to Thranduil, who arrived shortly after us. Tavros, Trumpkin, and Trufflehunter sat across from me. Reepicheep sat on the table next to me with a small custom made chair and table along with his small portion of food.

As the celebration went on, I thought back to Fili and the others who were still in the cells. I felt awful, since they weren't getting the same treatment as we were. So I decided to slip away and check on them. I found the elf, Tauriel, talking to Kili. I left them be as I made my way towards Fili.

"Fili." I called out as I approached his cell.

Upon hearing me, he rushed towards the bars with a worried look. "Aurelia! Are you alright?"

"Yes, don't worry. They haven't hurt any of us. I just came down from their feast." I assured him. "Legolas and Thranduil believe me, they believe I am from a different land. And that I am the chosen one from the prophecy..."

"Prophecy?" Fili repeated.

I then remembered that I didn't tell him or any of the company about the prophecy. However it was too late to take it back, and besides I can trust Fili.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone else."

Fili nodded. "Of course. What is it?"

"There's a prophecy...it may explain why I crossed over into your world. This is how it goes: Upon the day two distant lands collide, a warrior will arise above all. Allies and enemies alike will be made, should the chosen one be marked as an enemy then all hope shall be lost." I explained. "What if it wasn't by accident that we arrived here, but instead fate. I am that warrior, but in order for me to be marked as the chosen one I cannot be made an enemy...or it'll be over."

Fili's eyes widened. "Mahal! You are part of the prophecy! The prophecy that decides Middle Earth's fate."

I wore a nervous look. "Pretty much."

He wore a look of disbelief. "Mahal! I can't believe I've met the chosen one. And all of this time...I...all of us had no idea." 

"But please Fili, don't tell anyone else." I pleaded. "I'm planning on telling them, I swear...I just don't know how or when to tell them."

Fili grabbed my hands that rested on his cell bars. "Don't worry, Aurelia. You're secret is safe with me. And I understand, wait until you feel it is necessary to tell the others. I'm sure they'll understand."

"I hope so..." I muttered.

Fili squeezed my hands as he wore a determined look. "They will, I'm sure of it."

I smiled at his words. "Thanks Fili. Now I'll get going."

He wore a distraught look as he saw me get up. "Where are going? Back to the feast?"

"To get you and the others out of here." I explained. "We still have a quest to fulfill, do we not?"

Fili grinned. "We most certainly do."

"Great!" I exclaimed. "I'll be back."

I then made my out of the dungeons, searching for the keys. As I searched around, I bumped into something or rather someone. I wore a smile as I saw his face.

"Oh! I'm in trouble...wait...Aurelia? Is that you?"

My smile widened. "Bilbo! I've never been more happy to see you. I was wondering where you where. Well...never mind that, we must find the keys to free the others. They're stuck in the cells of the dungeons."

"Way ahead of you." Bilbo replied as he raised the keys in his hands.

I chuckled. "Nice work, Bilbo. Now let's free our friends! They have a certain kingdom to reclaim."