Chapter 3: Magical Indeed

"Get away from them!" Peter yelled.

"Peter! Aurelia!" Lucy cried.

Lucy and Susan were stuck in a tree by the brook with Maugrim and a couple of other wolves, serving as my mother's henchmen.
The wolves snapped their heads towards us.

"Come on!" Maugrim taunted as they circled us. "Haven't we already been through this before? We all know you two haven't got it in you!"

"Watch out!" Susan cried.

I whipped around to see wolves drawing closer towards us. I then heard a wolf whine and we turned to see Aslan along with the troops. Oreius had drawn his sword, but Aslan told him to put it away. "This is Peter's and Aurelia's battle." Aslan explained.

By this time there were only two wolves circling Peter and I, toying with us like predators do with their prey, before they go in for the kill.

"You think you're a king, but you're going to die!" Maugrim spat. "And you're no better, Aurelia, your mother gave you everything and this is how you treat her?"

"My mother is nothing but a tyrant! She's ruthless and cold!" I spat.

Two wolves then pounced towards us. I hastily stabbed the wolf's stomach, and it fell to the side where it winced and bled to death.

"Aurelia!" Peter yelled.

I whipped around to see Maugrim coming towards me at full speed. However Peter stood right before me, and pushed me out the way.

"Peter!" Susan cried.

Lucy and Susan jumped out of the tree as I made my way towards Peter. I pushed the Maugrim off Peter to find him unharmed. Susan and Lucy gave us hugs, relieved that we were fine. I smiled at Peter before giving him a hug. "Thanks Peter, I appreciate it."

"Peter, Aurelia, clean your swords." Aslan then said.

After cleaning them, we placed them on the ground before us and kneeled. Aslan approached before us, and touched our heads with his paw.

"Rise." He commanded. "Sir Peter and Lady Aurelia of Wolfsbane, Knights of Narnia."

"Lass?"

"Do you think she's alright?"

"I think she's waking up!"

I winced as my eyes fluttered opened. I found myself no longer in the cave, but outside of it. I glanced up to see what appeared to be thirteen dwarves, due to their height, a short man with rather large and hairy feet, and an older man with gray robes, a pointy hat, and a staff.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in a forest, the Trollshaws to be exact." The man with the gray robes replied.

"Trollshaws? I've never heard of such a place." I said as I placed a hand on my head.

My head was throbbing from the pain. I swear that we were in Lantern Waste not too long ago. Wait, where are the others?

"What's your name, lass?" One of them with long black raven hair and blue eyes asked.

He looked rather imitating, but something in his eyes showed determination. How interesting. He had layers of tunics and a fur coat thrown on top. One of his large rough looking hand was wrapped around his scabbard, probably in case I meant harm. He seemed rather tall for a dwarf. Before I could say my name, I heard Tavros' voice. "Aurelia?!"