Chapter 1

"I hope you guys will understand. Anyways, I'll see you guys in another video! Take care!" I sat there for a few seconds before shutting the camera off. Today I had just finished filming my last video of the day.

I loved everything to do with youtube, from the people who make videos, to the mostly friendly atmosphere throughout the website. Of course you still had your haters and negative Nancys but they couldn't really ruin the fun of doing youtube.

When I first found the website, through a close friend, it became my Netflix. I watched it for hours upon end. After a few years of watching all these youtubers who were able to make millions of people smile everyday, I knew I would have to give it a shot. After my second year I was able to become close friends with Mark and Jack, it was great since they were some of the few people I looked up to. We have done many collabs and Mark had even invited me out to l.A, wear he lived. Though there did come a few complications... I'm a human.

Now Youtube wouldn't be that bad, unless you where the most popular human on the platform. I have been on this website for quite awhile and they're are a very few humans with a million subscribers though they aren't as active anymore since they didn't want to risk their channel growing so much that they felt obligated to go to the big city for cons, not saying cons were giant only events but as a youtuber, going to vidcon or any of the Pax cons was nerve racking since no human had hosted a panel or had a big following there before. Not to mention that some people aren't the most kind when it comes to humans. It's even a bit harder for me since I have never seen a giant before, my parents live within the human zone which is currently wear I live, since I still live with my parents. They aren't scared of the giants, they would just rather live a calm life. My big following had scared them when they found out I was making videos. Though by a miracle, I showed them my followers and how I was able to help many of them which then made them very proud that I was going down a life career of making people happy. Of course they still get uncomfortable when I collab with other youtubers, such as Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, and a few others. They thought that these online 'strangers' might try to hurt me, which made me laugh for a bit. I eventually eased their worries by explaining to them that they do the same thing as I do. So I have now been a youtuber for 3 years and VidCon was coming up and everyone was asking me to go.

This is when I became extremely nervous. I had never been to a big city before and I hadn't even seen a giant in person. With all my fans begging for an answer, I had to say something. So, the video I had just published revealed that I was a human.

(Hey, thanks for reading my first youtube fanfiction and G/t story. I hoped you enjoyed part one of many more parts to come!)