Chapter 4

A few days has passed and I was currently saying goodbye to my parents at the airport. They were worried and kept telling me how to stay safe which I gave a small chuckle and told them I would be alright. The intercom went off calling for the passengers in my flight that our plane was ready to board. I gave both my parents a quick hug before running to the boarding area for my plane. It was quite nerve wracking to me since I had never traveled before, and now here I am going alone.

I went onto the plane and looked around, realising there were only about 10 other people on this plane, i guess L.A isn't a popular destination for humans. I sat down in a window seat and watched the plane fly away from my town.

The plane ride wasn't that bad, at first it was a bit quiet but after an hour into the 5 hour flight, people began moving to others to chat with. I ended up playing a few game on my phone with the people around me which lifted my nerves until the plane attendant told us that we were landing. I looked out of the window to see massive building. I have never seen anything that large!

We finally got off the plan which got me in a frenzy, I didn't know where to go or anything! I knew I was supposed to meet up with Mark but there was no way I wouldn't be killed if I started walking into the crowd of giants. It was frightening to see people who could easily picked me up and whisk me away so easily.

"I'm assuming this is your first time in L.A?" Somebody behind me said. It was one of the people on my flight.

"Yeah, actually it's my first time seeing giants first hand" the man chuckled and and looked at me like I was crazy

" Man, you chose the wrong place to see giants for the first time! Here follow me and I'll show you how L.A functions so you don't become roadkill. He led me to this circular dome on the wall of the airport.

"This is what you'll be walking in the whole time here unless you want to be stepped on." The dome was made of thick glass that could withstand any giant from breaking it. There were entrances here and there but the whole walk way was underground. If you were a giant, you could look down and see all the tiny people below you walking. Apparently these glass domes were required by law. These pathways covered all the sidewalks here in L.A.

When we entered the human walkway, I remembered I was meeting up with Mark.

"So, where would I have to go if I was meeting up with a giant?" The man looked at me and his face went pale.

"It's your first time here and your meeting with a giant?! Man, you really are crazy. Well if you head towards that elevator to your left, it will lead to the human balcony where most humans are picked up if they're meeting with a giant. Be careful though, people can walked by and whisk you away faster than you can process what happened before it's too late."

"I'll keep that in mind." i told him as he walked away. Out of fear, I stayed in the human walkway by the elevator, telling Mark where I was and waited for him to get there first before I headed up.

My phone blinged from a text which was from Mark saying he was there. I nervously went up the elevator to the balcony to see Mark standing there.

"Hey Mark, I'm glad we can finally meet face to face." I looked at him in awe. Originally I thought I would be scared out of my mind to see a giant but as I looked at Mark, i felt amazed by his pure size! I could see every detail of his face and hair! It was unrealistic.

"Hey (y/n), are you ready to go?" he asked. I told him I was and he placed his hand down on the balcony and said "Alright then, lets get going" He smiled and awaited be to climb onto his hand...

(Part four is finally here, I hoped you enjoyed :) )