Chapter 9

(Mark's POV)

I started to stutter as I tried to explain the situation without freaking (Y/N) out. I was interrupted when they started laughing. I had expected to see anger boiling on their face or a look of fear but I was not expecting them to laugh.

"I'm sure it won't be a problem, he's a total sweetheart from what I've seen and if you really thought he be any harm, you wouldn't allow me to stay there." They told me with a smiled that kinda faltered after saying that. I could tell they were nervous about it but we both knew Ethan wouldn't cause any harm. After a few moments had passed by, we finally pulled up to the driveway. With my free hand I unbuckled myself and opened the door, carefully stand up, trying to keep (Y/N) ride as smooth as possible. Tyler and I walked up to the door with (Y/N) at hand. I went to open the door but remembered Chica was home and would most likely jump on me in excitement. I wasn't worried about her hurting (Y/N) since she was trained to not hurt humans but she might cause me to dropped them. I looked Towards Tyler and asked him if he could hold (Y/N) for a bit so i could say hi to Chica and put her outside, I didn't want to overwhelm (Y/N) on their first day. Tyler went rigid when I said it and nervously said yes. He has had his experience with humans but he hadn't held them before.

I carefully slid (Y/N) and their stuff into Tyler's hand and he quickly pulled his hand towards his chest, maybe a bit too fast but (Y/N) didn't seem to be bothered by it. I entered the house and Chica ran towards me which I greeted her with a big hug. After a few minutes, Chica finally calmed down enough for me to lead her outside. I closed the door behind me and walked back to the front door to tell Tyler it was ok to enter. He carefully entered the house with (Y/N). He chatted a little with them until he walked them into the kitchen. I looked around and realised the house was cleaner than when we left, Ethan must have stressed cleaned while we were gone. I walked into the kitchen and decided to call Ethan in.

"Hey Ethan, do you want to meet (y/n)" I yelled into the hallway. You could here a few objects fall and after a few seconds Ethan carefully walked out of one of the rooms and into the kitchen. His eyes scanned the counter until his eyes landed on (Y/N). His face completely melted from the nervous look to an awestruck look. He carefully took a few steps towards (Y/N) and carefully held out his pointer finger towards (Y/N) and said in a gentle voice,

"Hi I'm Ethan!"

( Im in a big writing mood so double update! Also I had written Mark's Pov about the whole situation because I realized I didn't have a lot of conversations going between you and them so I decided to explain why there was little talking, also I forgot to add this part)

(Ethan's POV)

I was cleaning under the desk until I heard Mark yell for me which scared the shit out of me causing me to banged my head on the desk, making some objects fall to the ground. A muttered a swear under my breath and stood up and brushed off the invisible dust off my clothing and opened the door. I realized why mark had called me out causing me to cautiously walk towards the kitchen until my eyes landed on (Y/N)
(Just a little insight on what Ethan dropped XD )