Chapter 26

(Jack's POV)

I paced until I saw a familiar car pull into the parking lot of a nearby building. Mark, Ethan, and Tyler got out of the car and crossed the street towards me, wanting to know what I knew.

"Just tell us what you remember." Mark said with urgency as he approached where I was standing.

"Well, when I took back my body, I found myself in a office like hallway with a lot of door scattered throughout the building. I turned around from where Anti was walking to try to find the exit which I obviously did. I almost got caught by your alter ego, the host, but everyone else still thought I was anti." I began to explain.

"Wait, everyone else?" Mark asked nervously, not wanting to get the answer he knew he would get.

"Yeah, all of your egos seem to all be there. I ran into Google, the host, king of the squirrels guy, and a few others but I'm positive that's their headquarters." I told him. Mark sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

"This is going to be a lot harder than I thought." He muttered and started to pace, probably trying to come up with a plan. "Do we still have those google shirts in the car?" Mark asked Tyler who nodded, "Alright, let's bring the car to the back exit of the building that most of the egos will be in. Tyler and Ethan, you'll wait in the car and keep it running until we come out with (Y/n). If worst comes to worst, take (Y/n) and leave without us, they're our top priority. When we do get to the car though, the code word will be (Y/Y/N). If they're channel name is said in a sentence then it's not us. Jack, everyone still believes your Anti so you're going to do your best to act like him. I'll be acting as one of Google's other colors. Once we find the room (Y/n) is in, I'll stand guard and you'll get them out of there." Mark explained the plan to all of us. We nodded in understandment and begun are mission...

(Your POV)

An hour had passed ever since Anti came into the room and it's been extremely boring. No one else came in after that and whatever Wilford was doing on his computer didn't look interesting. I really hope Jack or anyone for that matter would find me soon before I learned what Dark wanted from me.

Speak of the devil, the door opened swiftly, revealing that Dark was the one who had opened the door. He made quick steps towards Wilford's desk, causing me to shrink back. He looked so intimidating from my small form, especially knowing how vulnerable I was at the moment. I've always found any video containing him to be creepy but to see him in real life was 10 times worse. I knew that if Dark was going to take me, no one would stop him since everyone in this building seems to follow his command. Plus, that constant ringing was giving me a headache.

"There will be a meeting in ten minutes. Please do tell the others it will be on the main floor and get yourself ready." He commanded. Wilford smirked and nodded before speaking into that microphone again to spread the news. I sighed in relief that it wasn't about me.

Suddenly my jar was scooped up by someone, causing me to let out a yelp in surprise. I looked forward to see Dark grinning at my small form. "You'll be coming with me." He smirked before walking off with me, though he was surprisingly being careful with the jar I was in by holding it with both of his hands against his chest to keep my form steady. Though I was still panicked in what he had planned for me...

(Jack's POV)

"Will all configurations of being go to the main floor for a mandatory meeting?" Wilford's voice rung throughout the building a couple of times before a click was heard, indicating the mic had been shut off. Mark and I gave each other uneasy looks before heading to the location to see if (Y/n) would be there.

We saw a few other egos walk into a room which must be the room everyone was going to. I looked through the glass to see 7 of Mark's alter egos in there. I stopped Mark from walking in. "None of the other google's are in there and I don't see any coming. You should stay out here or search through the offices to see if (Y/n) is in one of them. " I told him. He nodded in agreement and walked off while I slipped my way into the room and stood in the right corner of the room, seeing there was only one chair left and no Darkiplier, implying he would be sitting there. Wilford stood to my left in front of the TV, ignoring his own chair.

Everyone was chatting until Dark stepped into the room, causing everyone to go silent. Dark made eye contact with me, I held my breath in fear but he just gestured his head, indicating for me to follow. I quickly moved from my spot and followed Dark trying not to blow my cover. I stood behind Dark to his right. I looked at his hands and almost gasped, but keeping it to myself to prevent drawing attention. (Y/n) was in the jar within his hands. I couldn't see their facial feature but their body trembled in fear.

"... I have found are key to success. What I have will guarantee our win." I heard Dark speak to the other alters who looked in curiousity. I realised I was so worried about (Y/n) I had zoned out. I felt someone's eyes on me and looked up to see Wilford smirking at me. My heart froze. I knew he had caught me, though he didn't say anything. My chances of getting (Y/n) out of here without being caught were nearly impossible now. I carefully took a step closer to Dark as he kept ramping up the group about how they'll win.

"What was that?" Dark asked sternly towards the host. I didn't notice but I was holding my breath as the whole room went silent as the host narrated,

"Jack held his breath as the room went silent, in fear of being caught. Dark turned his head towards Jack who he thought was Anti earlier." The host narrated our actions. My eyes widened in fear as Dark glared at me. I quickly lunged at him for an attempt of getting the jar. Dark and I fought over the jar until it slipped both of our grasp, flinging into the air.

"Don't let that jar break!" Dark yelled, his composure starting to glitch. Everyone in the room began to try to catch the jar. Though when one would catch it, another one would accidentally knock it out of their hands. I could only imagine this must've been hell for (Y/n)

I quickly texted the group to get in here and help me get (Y/n) and left it at that before making my own attempt to catch the jar. I struggled to get through the crowd of egos who were trying to catch the jar as well and reached up at the nick of time. I had caught the jar and went to lower my arm but I was tackled by another ego, causing me to let go of the jar. It started to roll on the floor towards the door before it was stopped by a shoe and picked up...