Chapter 19

(Oops, forgot to upload this last night XD, well here ya go! enjoy)

I take that back, I don't think I can go. As we drove everything seemed alright, we were making jokes, singing songs, and just hanging out but the moment Tyler pulled into the parking lot, my heart froze. The building was gigantic! It must have at least 10 stories and there were so many people walking around. I felt like bailing out then and there but I remembered why I was here in the first place, for my fans. 'You're just going to suck it up (Y/n) you got this. There your fans! They won't hurt you intentionally!' I felt Mark start to get out of the car, he was holding me at the moment since Jack had a panel before us and Ethan wasn't confident enough to carry me in an area with so many people.

We went into the backstage entrance and my eyes widened. There were so many youtubers here! They were just walking and talking casually to other youtubers. It would be a fangirls dream. My view was blocked by a shirt of another person who had walked up to Mark.

"Hey man, glad you could make it, how has it been?" A familiar voice spoke up. I looked up to see the one and only Pewdiepie, wow, I didn't know he was going to this PAX.

"Hey Felix, I'm doing great! It's nice to see you in person again." Mark replied with his deep voice, I could almost feel the vibrations since he held his hand near his chest. Felix was going to reply before noticing me

"Oh, I see you have a friend with ya." He squinted, "No way! It's (Y/y/n) (That's Your Youtube Name). I didn't expect you to come after all that drama after that big reveal video. Glad you decided to go though, I really wanted to meet you in person!" He exclaimed, which was shocking he even knew of my channel. "Hey, we should do a collab sometime." He stated.

"Yeah, that would be great! I would love to!" I told him, he smiled at my reply. Before Felix had the chance to say something Mark spoke up.

"Hey Felix, if you can, we could all do a video at my house since (Y/n) will be staying for a few extra days." Felix agreed. We chatted a bit longer until on of the workers backstage called for a few of the youtubers to come over to the area for signing, which consisted of Mark, Ethan, Felix, Jack, and a few other youtubers, though my name wasn't on the list, since my small size put me at risk of being grabbed.

Even though I wasn't going to be in the signings, I would just hang out with Amy who had also came backstage while we wait for the men to finish their signings, which was great since I haven't had the chance to meet Amy yet.

We chatted for awhile about miscellaneous things until Mark came through the curtains. He quickly picked me up, startling me and walked out then held me high in the air like the monkey did in Lion King. The crowd of people cheered loudly, but luckily I was wearing a hearing aid made for humans so our eardrums don't burst. Mark dropped his hands down carefully before entering backstage again while chuckling.

"Sorry, the fans asked to see you." He told me before setting me down on the table where I originally was and left.

Finally the signing were over and everyone went to the backstage area while other youtubers walked out to the signings. For an hour or two I just talked to the group, Amy, Ethan, Tyler, Mark, and Jack before we were told that our panel was going to start soon. As we walked over towards the stage area, mark ask to hold me, since Jack was currently doing so, since Mark had a 'plan' to introduce me onto the panel. Jack agreed and handed me over to Mark.

The backstage crew began hooking the group up with microphones, and so was I by humans! Man, I didn't know they would have human helpers, it was definitely nice to see people my own size. After everyone was situated with mics, we waited until one of the workers told us we could head out. My heart bumped, I can't wait to go out there!