Chapter 3

Mark-"Nobodies size will ever affect my opinion on anyone, I am still glad to be friends with (Y/N) and maybe we could hang out in real life sometime soon"

Jack-" (Y/N) is an amazing person and we will still be close friends, I hope they are alright with all the attention that has been thrown their way"

I re-read both tweeted over and over until I broke down into tears of joy. My parents ran into my room to see what was the matter but I told them everything was alright. As I sat there scrolling through all the tweets directed to me, my dm blinged. I clicked on it to see Jack had messaged me

Jack-"Hey (Y/N) hanging in there alright?"

You-" You don't know how relieved I am knowing I can still talk to my close friends"

Jack-"I'm glad we can still talk as well :) "

You-"Look, I'm sorry for not telling you or Mark sooner, I was afraid I would lose you two"

Jack " Hey, it's alright! I would be nervous to tell you guys if I was the only human in the group as well, don't beat yourself down about it!"

You-" Thanks Jack, this really means alot to me"

Jack-"I'll be here for you anytime"

After talking to Jack I decided to thank mark as well.

You- "Hey Mark, thanks for sticking with me even though I never told you guys who I really was."

Mark- "Why wouldn't I? Judging people for their size is bullshit"

You-"Agreed 100% XD"

Mark-"So, now with the news out, are you going to Vid-con?"

Oh man, I totally forgot that was the reason why I made the video!

You-"I'm not sure I would be comfortable going from a human zone to L.A on my own"

Mark-"Maybe I could be your tour guide? Show you all the great places here until you feel comfortable being on your own?"

You-"Really?! Are you sure? I wouldn't want to be a bother to you"

Mark-"Nah, I would love to show you around and meet you in person!"

You-"Alright then, I'll come in a few days if that's alright""

Mark-"Totally, can't wait to meet you in person! Jack will be coming down soon as well so if you feel nervous I can invite him over as well"

You-"Thank you so much for this, I don't know how I could repay you"

mark-"Meeting you in person is enough for me!"

I was shocked at how welcoming Mark and Jack were to me. I was a bit nervous heading out to L.A but i knew I would have Mark and Jack with me with definitely made it sound less scary. I went downstairs to tell my parents that I was heading out to L.A and invited them to come but they declined saying that they wanted me to have fun without having them lugging around with me though I think they weren't ready to go into the dangerous and adventurous life being with giants as a human.

(There was a lot of text talk between you and the gang XD and it looks like you're heading out to meet Mark and Jack in a few days! How fun!)