Chapter 23

(Ethan's POV 9:55)

I went to hop into my car when I heard the door ring. I ran to the door and opened it to see Tyler who looks as worried as I was. "You got the same text?" I asked him. He nodded,

"Yeah, let's go. I don't like the fact that (Y/n) was left alone while Anti is trying to take over." He said quickly and ran back to the car. I grabbed my phone off the counter and ran towards his car and hopped into the passenger seat. Tyler stepped on the accelerator, zooming into the road towards Mark's house.

(Timeskip 10:40)

We were able to get there 10 minutes earlier than what we told Mark. When we pulled up into Mark's driveway, we saw Mark's car pull up as well. We both got out of the car and walked over to Mark who was coaxing Chica out of the car.

"Do you need help with the dog food?" Tyler asked. Mark must of not noticed us because he jumped when Tyler spoke, taking a few steps back before realizing it was just Tyler.

"Oh, yeah. That would be great! Thanks." Mark replied while pulling out his keys and locking his car. "Thank you guys for coming all the way down here on such a short notice. I wasn't sure how long it would take me to get back with all this traffic and the last thing I wanted was for Anti to find (Y/n)." We both nodded.

"No problem, I'd hate for (Y/n) to get hurt!" I said to them, "Well let's get inside and make sure nothing bad happened." They both agreed and we made are way to the door.

(Mark POV 10:40)

Ethan and Tyler followed me towards the door. I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door, making my way into the house. I made my way over to the couch; my heart stopped when Jack wasn't there. "Tyler! Ethan! Anti's in control!" I yelled out, wanting to run towards the guest room instantly but I knew if Anti was still in the house he would instantly become interested in the room. I went running towards the kitchen to see Anti playing with a knife, Tyler and Ethan were at the other side of the kitchen, staring intensely. Anti was just flipping the knife into the air and catching it, acting as if he didn't notice us.

"Hello~" Anti spoke, "And what do I owe the pleasure of being in your presence?" He asked, smirking.

"Why now?" I asked, directing the attention to me since Tyler and Ethan were closer to the room (Y/n)'s in. Tyler and Ethan realized the attention was directly on me so Tyler stood up straighter while Ethan quietly back his way towards the room.

"Why not now? It's been so long since Jack gave me time to play around in the real word. It was getting so boring in the void." He chimed, placing the knife on the counter and scooting it away from his hand. I quickly looked over to Ethan who was almost in the doorway of the room when the door was slammed shut, causing Ethan to jump out of his skin. Anti giggled.

"Now where do you think you're going? Is there someone in the room I don't know about?" Anti snide, giggling while making his way towards the door. Tyler stood in front of him, blocking Anti's way to the room. "What? You don't think I already know who's in there? What was their name again... (Y/n)?" He teased. The color drained from everyone's face at that moment. Anti just snickered at the dreaded looks.

Ethan instantly started shaking the door handle, trying to open it. "It's locked Mark!" He stammered, still trying to open the door.

"There's a key on top of the door frame!" I shouted in fear. He quickly reached for it and unlocked the door. Ethan ran out of sight when he entered the room and Anti went to walked after him but Tyler grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him back, keeping Anti in his grip.

Tyler and I waited as we heard Ethan scramble through the room and call out (y/n)'s name. 5 minutes paced and Ethan came back out with a disappointed look. "They're not there.." He mumbled.