Chapter 16

Jack dropped me off in my room since it was getting pretty late. I used my phone to make sure my videos uploaded on time, which they did. I read through some comments and answered a few, reblogged some amazing fanart, then finally found myself scrolling mindlessly through the internet. I looked at the time to see it was 1 o'clock so I decided the best course of action was to obtain some sleep. I couldn't stop tossing and turning since I couldn't get comfortable, if I had the blanket on it was too hot, if the blanket was off it was too cold, you get the dilemma. I gave up and went to grab my phone when a loud bump came from the kitchen, freezing me in place.

I knew for a fact it was way too late for anyone to be awake in the kitchen, it must've been my imagination. But the thumps throughout the kitchen wouldn't stop. At this point I took a deep breath, I could either ignore it and take the chance of Mark being robbed, wake up Jack who was outside my door, or see if it is a robber and not waste Jack's sleep over one of the other guys getting some water. I decided to sneak into the kitchen by myself and see what the commotion was.

I opened my door quickly to prevent it from creaking even though I knew jack probably wouldn't hear my small door. I took a few steps out and looked over at the bed to make sure Jack wasn't the one in the kitchen, which he wasn't because he was lying peacefully in the guest bedroom's bed. I went towards my right which led to the stairs to the nightstand. On the nightstand was Jack's phone, damn, I could've just texted the group to see if any of them were in the kitchen, though one of them may have there phone not on silent and I might wake them up for nothing so I decided to make my descent towards the kitchen. I made it to the floor and realised it was going to be a 5 minute walk just to the exit of this room. I groaned mentally but began my way towards the door, knowing my paranoid state wouldn't allow me to leave this matter without answers.

15 minutes had passed and I finally made my way to the kitchen entrance, though no one was in there. Probably because I was too slow but I decided to look around anyways. I couldn't see anyone around or any evidence of anyone being here until I saw the open window which made my blood run cold. But I calmed myself down, I mean the cupboard was open as well so maybe one of the guys went to get some water and needed some fresh air. I concluded that as my answer and decided to get myself some water since I already made the trip here. I walked towards the counter that had the built in water, but I heard footsteps to my left. I turned to see who was walking towards me and to make sure they noticed me but I was quickly swept off my feet and shrouded in darkness of whoever's hand had grabbed me. 

  (Sorry this double update is a little late, I had some writer's block and couldn't think of anything to fill in the next day before PAX started but after some long thinking I finally know what I'm going to do for the next 3 chapters! Which will lead into PAX and that has a whole other section of chapters for itself! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!)