Chapter 18

(Your POV)

I woke up to see Mark gone but he had somehow placed me on a jacket without waking me up. I stretched my arms out and stood up, cracking my back. Walking over to the edge, I realised I had no way to get down. I groaned and checked my pockets to see if I may have put my phone in my pocket but with my luck, my phone was still in my room. The only thing I could think about doing was using the computer behind me until someone came.

I walked over to the mouse with was about 3 feet from the keyboard in my perspective and pushed it with all my might but it didn't budge. 'Well darn, what will I do now?" I questioned. To my luck, Mark happened to walk into the room.

"Hey, do you want to get ready for PAX? We have to leave in," he checked his phone," 3 hours." He chirped. My eyes went wide,

"Wait, PAX is today?!" I yelled and he just shook his head yes. My breathing hitched, I wasn't prepared to do this, so many fans, so many people in general and most would all be my size!

"Oh gosh, I guess so." I told him, worry filled my mind. He walked over and saw my worried expression.

"Hey, it's going to be alright, we'll all be there to help you if you need it! Trust me, it's nerve wracking at first but when you get there, it's amazing!" He smiled in a way that calmed my nerves. He carefully placed his hand out on the desk for me to climb on. I sat down and he walked into the room Jack and I shared. When he opened the door I saw Jack was out of bed as well, probably getting ready like everyone else.

Mark gently tilted his hand for me to slid off onto the balcony. I thanked him and entered my room. I decided to hop into the shower but before I did, I was looking through all the cloths I had brought and deciding on what to wear. Finally I picked out (Whatever outfit you want) and began to get ready.

As I was drying my hair, I heard a knock on the wall, "Hey (Y/n), you ready to eat with us?" an irish voice spoke from outside the room, obviously being jack.

"Yeah, give me a second! I'll be right out." I told him, quickly drying the rest of my hair and grabbing my phone. I opened the door to see Jack's awaiting hand,

"M'lady?" He said in a silly posh tone. I laughed, "Thank you good sir!" I said in a fake british accent as I sat in his palm. He gently lifted me up and we made are way to the kitchen where everyone else was already in there, awaiting Mark who was finishing pancakes. Jack set me down on the table which chad a table, chair, and plate that were my size on it as well. I sat down at my table which was nearby Tyler and Ethan. We all sat and chatted, well I mostly sat there and listened since my voice wasn't loud enough to be heard through all the chatter, but I did get a few sentences in here and there.

Finally Mark came to the table with a stack of pancakes and eggs. He delicately picked up a small pancake about my size and slid it onto my plate, "I hope it taste alright, I tried to make a pancake your size but I wasn't sure how long to cook it without over cooking it or under cooking it." He told me with a goofy smile,

"I'm sure It'll taste alright! Thank you for making something my size though, it was very thoughtful of you." I smiled back. The pancake did end up tasting delicious and we all chatted until it was time to go, I was nervous but calmed down a bit, thinking about what Mark said. Get ready PAX because here I come!

(Hey, new chapter! not sure if I'll be able to get the second part done for it to be posted tonight but if not it'll be posted tomorrow! I hope you enjoy this chapter and the next one if I can get it done in time XD)