Chapter 11

I woke up to see the sun going down. (You arrived in L.A in the morning) groggily grabbed my phone to check the time to see it was 4:30pm. Well I guess that gives me enough time to take my clothing out of my suitcase and place them in the drawers. After putting away my clothing to prevent them from wrinkling, I dusted my hands off and turned towards the door that leads out to the the balcony. I opened it to scream and jump back seeing someone in front of the balcony. Luckily for me it was just Ethan who looked guilt ridden and took a few steps back out of shock.

"I am so sorry! Did I scare you? It wasn't my intention I swear, I just wanted to see if you're awake and wanted dinner." He kept babbling on about how sorry he was and I let out a small giggle,

"No harm done, just text me next time" I told him while pulling myself back to my feet. Ethan gave an awkward smile and we looked at eachother for awhile in awkward silence until Ethan broke it,

"So, would you like some dinner?" He asked while fiddling with his hands.

"Sure." I told him, stepping out and closing the door behind me. I looked up at Ethan to see he was a nervous wreck. He spoke up,

"Should I c-carry you to the dining room or would you like to walk?"

"If you could carry me then that would be great!" I told him, smiling up at him. His face went dead pale and he started to fidget with his hands before rubbing them on the side of his pants to get the sweat off them.

"O-ok" He carefully placed his hand down in front of me, waiting for me to climb on.

"Are you sure you're comfortable with carrying me? If you want, you could get Mark or Tyler to take me, I won't find it rude." I told him, you could practically see the stress dripping off his face.

"N-no, it's fine, mark and Tyler made me go get you so I could get more comfortable around humans."

"Alright, I'll give you a few tips to ease your nerves, when you're carrying someone, it's always smart to keep them close to your chest, that way there is less areas for the human to fall off and if you're really scared about dropping them you can use your other hand as a barrier for extra protection. Also you really don't have to worry about moving around less because as long as you aren't jogging, I won't really be tumbling at every step." I told him. Of course I don't have a lot of experience of being held but I just told him what to do from my experience by being held by Mark and Tyler.

"Alright, well hop on when you're ready!" You could still hear the nervousness but he seemed more confident than before.

(Ethan's POV)

They walked towards by hand and lifted themselves on my palm. It was a very weird feeling. It was kinda like holding a mouse that didn't move as much and was obviously smaller. It was weird because I could feel their body heat radiate from them. Before I get too lost in thought, Ii carefully lifted her towards my chest, bringing my other hand up just to make me feel safer about holding them. I took slow and steady steps towards the hallway. Of course with my luck, I just happened to close the door behind me when I first entered the room. I shakingly used my free hand to slowly reach for the door and open it. I walked down the hall and towards the dining room where Mark and Tyler sat waiting for us.

"There you go Ethan, I knew you could do it." Mark said as I lowered my hand to the table for (Y/N) To hop off before taking my own seat. Mark had pulled out a human table, chair and utensils for (Y/N). Mark I made his famous chicken and dumplings for (Y/N) to try.

(Your POV)

I hopped off Ethan's hand and walked towards the human sized table and chair. I snickered a bit seeing that Mark had made his chicken and dumplings remembering the time I told him if we ever met in real life, the first thing I wanted to eat with him would be his dumplings. I looked up at Mark

" Thank you Mark for going through the trouble of making a human sized proportion of your famous dumplings, it must've been hard." I told him. I mean, I couldn't imagine making a meal for those three any time soon do to my size so I could only imagine how hard It must've been for Mark.

"It was no trouble at all, luckily Tyler had some of his old giant/human combo cooking tools for me to use which definitely made it easier to prepare." He told me

After eating, Mark suggested we watched a movie which everyone agreed with. Originally I was sitting in the human chair on the coffee table but after a few minutes mark spoke up while the others were getting the movie started.

"You look so lonely over there (Y/N), how bout you sit with me?" he asked me.

"I don't know where I could sit with you." I told him in which he replied back,

"You could sit on my chest, I don't mind." He told me holding hi hand out towards me. I blushed from embarrassment but eventually agreed. He lifted me up and plopped me on his chest. The movie started but all I could focus on was his rhythmic breathing which was very relaxing and before I could finish the movie, I fell asleep.