No Control-Optimus

Your POV

It was an ordinary day when you, Miko, Jack, and Raf were hanging out and walking around town. It was summer so you did not have school that day. The Autobots were on a two day mission so you wouldn't be seeing them anytime soon.

Just as you rounded the corner of the street a familiar black and yellow car drove up beside you. 'What is Bee doing here?' You thought.

"Hey Bee what are you doing?" Raf called from beside you. But the car remained silent. You exchanged glances with the others as Jack cautiously stepped forward.

"Bee?" He said reaching a hand towards the door handle. Suddenly, the engine revved and the car jolted back. Bee quickly turned so his hood was facing you. Without a single word he raced forwards....right towards you group.

"RUN!" You screamed as your group took off running. Knowing Bee couldn't give you answers in town you all started running towards the road leading out of town.

With Bee gaining on you quick you made a split second decision and pushed everyone underneath a rocky outcrop holding a finger to your lips. Bee whipped passed and kept going. As you all tried catching your breath one question circulated through you mind.' Why would Bee do that?'

"We need to follow him." declared Miko "It's the only way we will find answers."

"I don't know, I mean he just tried to flatten us I don't think it's a good idea." Jack said.

"Miko is right it is the only way to find out what's wrong." You said peeking out from your outcrop. There wasn't a car in sight. You nodded to the others before carefully stepping out. Since nothing attacked you the others followed suit.

/\\\\\\\\\\Time skip brought to you by Bee dancing the Macarena////////////

You had followed Bee's tracks and were currently crouched behind a rock with the others watching as Bee and the other Autobots stayed in their alt modes as if.....waiting for something. Suddenly a large figure flew down in front of them.

Megatron.

And not a second later Starscream.

Your hand flew to your mouth as the Autobots transformed.

Each of them had a strange black device strapped to their chests, even Ratchet had one. And their optics, dear Primus their optics were a glowing blood red.

"Well look at this the Autoscum under my control." Megatron laughed

"But my liege why don't we just offline them now and get it over with?" Starscream inquired.

"Because they need to end their little pets and when they wake to find what they have done we will swoop in and end this war once and for all." Megaton answered smirking evilly. Then he and Starscream were bridged away leaving you and your friends to stare at the Autobots.

"We are so dead." Miko said loudly. You turned to shush her but it was too late. Optimus's head snapped towards your direction as he started forward. You all took off running looking for somewhere to hide as the rest of the Autobots gave pursuit, thankful not as fast due to their bipedal forms.

You started to run up the hill in front of you when you heard Raf scream. Your head turned to see him clutching his bleeding side with Arcee, who had run ahead of the others, ready to stab him again with her sharp servo. Thinking fast you scooped up a rock and threw it at her as Jack picked up Raf and ran over to join you at the edge of the hill.

Miko was coming up just behind Jack when a large wrecking ball smashed into the the ground beside her. The blast knocked her over towards you but her head was smashed against a rock and started bleeding. Picking her up like Jack had Raf, slung across your back, you backed away from the advancing bots and towards the steep, rocky drop on the edge of the hill.