Time-Ultra Magnus

You are an Autobot. I don't own the video or song.

Your POV

There was a bomb in the ocean.

You had put it there.

Cliche, right?

Well that's how it always happens.

Okay, let's start from the beginning.

Earlier that day------------

You were bored. Just bored, not anything else. Bored bored bored.

But that was okay, because the being of your attention was standing just across the room. He and Ratchet were having this intense conversation and he looked hot, so you were staring at him. Unfortunately, Ultra Magnus had the the tendency to get very annoyed with you over the smallest things, so if he caught you staring it would be very embarrassing. Yeah, not exactly the best crush to have. But, there were so many better attributes to him, at least you thought so.

And maybe he did too.

Anyway, as the two mechs were talking, Ratchet's monitor started beeping. Turning towards it, Ratchet got a comm from Optimus.

"Ratchet, we need a groundbridge."

Ratchet opened one without hesitation and the rest of the bots appeared before your optics. They all seemed fine but, a little shaken. What puzzled you was the object Optimus had clutched firmly in his servo.

"What is that Optimus?" You asked, as Optimus handed it to Ratchet. He put the object on the monitor and a video appeared.

"Hello Autobots." growled Megatron on the video screen. "I'll cut to the chase here, I would like to meet you at the coordinates below to....negotiate. Show up before the sunsets tonight. This is a peaceful meeting."

The screen went black.

You all looked at Optimus, who appeared to be deep in thought. He nodded to the medic and Ratchet pulled up the coordinates.

"We will go to the coordinates and find out what Megatron wants. Arcee, Y/N, Bulkhead, Ultra Magnus, you are with me. Wheeljack and Bumblebee, stay with Ratchet at base as back up. Stay alert, we should not trust Megatron to keep this peaceful."

Optimus finished his orders as Ratchet opened the groundbridge. You started forward but, a servo on your shoulder stopped you.

"Y/N, if Megatron is going to do what I think he is, you need to be on your guard. If there is a bomb or other device we will protect you until you disarm it." Optimus said, taking his servo of your shoulder. 

Back on Cybertron you had been on a bomb squad that had been specially trained to defuse bombs. You were the last member of that squad and your skills had been needed many times both on Cybertron and Earth.

You started forward again, not noticing the worried look in Ultra Magnus's optics. If he heard Optimus correctly, you would be very close to the deadly device.

Which meant you could die.

Which would really suck.