The Reason-Soundwave

You are a human

Your POV

You are a hacker.

Plain and simple.

And because you are a brilliant hacker and an incredibly smart person, you defiantly did not hack into the Decepticon mainframe and open a chat box with the silent TIC and the warlord himself. That would be infinitely stupid and no sane person would even think of doing that.

Haha, just kidding you did do that. Here is how that conversation went down.

Megatron: How did you get into our mainframe?!? Tell us now and you can keep your life!!

You: Hi my name is Y/N, what's yours?

Megatron:........

You: Nevermind I already know. In fact I know everything about you and the Autobots and the war and even how you became who you are today.

Megatron: O-O

You: Tell you what, I want to meet you. So use your space bridge to come to these coordinates. Let's have a chat face to face

So, now you are a hacker that works along side Soundwave for the Decepitcon cause. You don't really know why you joined the Decepitcon side, maybe you wanted to join the side that didn't already have a hacker.

Maybe you were intrigued by the silent mech known as Soundwave.

It didn't matter why you joined, only that you were excepted and got along with almost everyone on board. Knockout and Breakdown pretty much became your best buds as soon as you joined up and Soundwave was your guardian, so the two of you had a sort of special bond between you. Megatron took a little while to crack but, he came around just like the others.

Now, Starscream and Arachnid are two very different, complicated stories. Ones you really did not like telling.

You had been going to school in Jasper, Nevada in order to gain information on the Autobot 'pets' as Megatron called them. You had been keeping a low profile, and hadn't really had a chance to talk with anyone. Not that you cared, you really didn't like people all that much. The Cons were careful not to blow your cover, taking turns picking you up to avoid being caught. There were multiple times that the Cons wanted to pull you out of there, but you managed to convince them otherwise.

You were waiting calmly outside of the school, checking around for the vehicle that was supposed to be picking you up. Soon, your phone gave a cheerful beep, alerting you that you had a message.

Soundwave: Go to KO burgers. Will pick you up there. Autobots spotted us.

Frowning slightly, you began walking towards the fast food restaurant. As you walked you heard the sound of a vehicle pulling up beside you.

"Grab her." A voice said from inside and your whole world went black.

---------------a little while later-----------

Groaning from the pain in your head, you blearily blinked open your e/c eyes to bright, white lights. You tried to cover your eyes with your hands, but found you were unable to. Your hands were cuffed to a railing which you were leaning against. This gave you time to take in your other surroundings. You were in some kind of base, an Autobot base by the looks of the symbol on the floor.

"Y/N L/N." A deep voice said, as you turned your injured head towards the sound. It was the one and only Optimus Prime, along with his medic and wrecker, the others were unaccounted for. The humans were on the balcony with you.