I'm back-Knockout

You are Decepticon

Your POV

So, you are going to die.

At least you think you are.

Because as of right now, you are in a Decepitcon escape pod that is tumbling towards a planet called Earth. Your pod had picked up a signal, which turned out to be an Autobot signal, and started towards that signal. So even if you survived the fiery plummet through the planet's atmosphere, you would end up with a bunch of Autobots trying to kill you.

Not really feeling the positivity here.

While you were busy thinking up colorful ways you might die, a certain warship was picking up on your signal. And so was a hidden base in the middle of Jasper, Nevada. It was a race of who would be there first that would decide you fate.

As your pod went plunging towards the rocky ground, you waited for your painful, explosive end.

Newsflash, it didn't happen.

Your pod hit the ground and ejected you from inside. Throwing a few Cybertronian cuss words at it, you pick yourself up and brushed of the dust. As you looked around, a large swirling portal opened up infront of you.

Out stepped the hulking figure of Optimus Prime.

You let out a loud groan of frustration as the rest of Team Prime followed.

"Wow, that is just my luck. I mean, come on. Can't a femme get a warm welcome when she crash lands on an fragging rock?"

"What is your designation femme?" asked the medic, Ratchet.

"My designation is Y/N but you already knew that, didn't you, Optimus Prime." You said, letting a vicious smirk cross your features. You watched as Optimus's optics widened with recognition. But, he wasn't the only one who recognized you. The medic let out a gasp and his optics widened in fear.

"Optimus, who is she?" asked Arcee, appearing slightly confused.

Optimus started to speak but, you beat him to it.

"I was a gladiator in the Pits of Kaon."

Just like that, you watched fear show upon the faceplates of each bot. This is what you had fought for. To be recognized, to be know for your strength and skill.

"Are we going to stare at each other all day or are we going to start shooting?"

You asked with a deadly smirk on you face.

"That is if you can take me. I'm taking a helm count and it seems your down one. Where is that red mech? Cliffjumper?"

In response to your little jab, Arcee leapt forward, letting out a growl, only to be held back by Bumblebee and Bulkhead.

You let out a dark chuckle. Oh how you missed playing with the Autobots. A moment later a different portal opened up beside you this time. Out walked a very familiar mech.

"Hello Soundwave. It has been a long time, my friend." You said, never taking  your optics off of your enemies.

"Welcome back Y/N. Lord Megatron would like to see you." Soundwave responded, piecing together different voices. Waving your digits at the angered bots, you called over your shoulder as you followed Soundwave through the portal.

"Well until next time, Autobots."

The last you saw, they were rushing at the portal as it closed. Turning forwards with a satisfied smirk on your lips, you stepped into the Decepitcon warship.

Walking forward as the portal vanished behind you, the first thing you noticed were the other bots in the room.

"Aren't you gonna say hello to your old friend, Megatron?" You said placing a servo on your hip.

"Y/N? How are you even still alive?!?" The warlord said, rushing forwards to examine you.

"Oh please, I think we both know the answer to that question." You answered , rolling your optics. The former gladiator let out a loud laugh.

"It's good to have you back, old friend."

You smirked before turning towards a certain cherry colored medic. Let's just say you two had a history, as in you were 'friends' back on Cybertron. Though you did have romantic feelings for the vain idiot.

"Well, well if it isn't Knockout. Are you going to just stand there or are you going to come say hello to me?"

Knockout ran forward, grabbed you by the waist and swung you around. Laughing, you rapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to you.

"Now this is a welcome back." You said, your lips brushing his as you pulled him into a kiss.

Yes it was good to be back.

Authors Note

Hey people!! Sorry this was kinda short, I'm going on vacation tomorrow and am having a fun time packing (not).

Anyway, I was quite saddened to hear of the passing of Chester Bennington. He was the lead singer of one of my favorite bands Linkin Park. R.I.P Chester, you will be missed.

On that note, please go checkout my new transformers fanfic Blood or Water.

Peace