Strong- Ultra Magnus

You are an Autobot

Your POV

"Y/N..it has been a while"

You stared blankly at the mech before you. Optimus Prime, in all his glory. The last time you had talked with him was when he told you that he didn't love you anymore. Last time you saw him, he was wrapped around that pink femme, Elita-One was her name. Turns out he had cheated on you with her for a while, and his guilty conscience finally made him admit it. You had been heart broken, but now you only felt anger and numbness.

Inching by him, you face the rest of the Autobots, one in particular catching your optic. Calm, you walked up to him and stared him straight in the face.

"Hello Magnus. It's been a while love." You said, as the suprised mech stared at you with a million emotions. Wrapping his arms around your waist, he spun you around before kissing you hard. You smiled into the kiss and threw your arms around his neck. Breaking the kiss, you stepped back with his arm still around you, and faced the others.

You noticed Optimus had an unreadable expression, but seemed to be uncomfortable and a little down as he introduced everyone else. You knew Ratchet and Bulkhead, but the rest you had never met. Once introductions were out of the way, Optimus began to put together groups for various missions. Everyone got an assignment, except for you and Ratchet obviously. You waited until Optimus was done talking to speak up.

"Excuse me, but why do I not have an assignment? I understand I just got here, but it appears you would appreciate some help." You said, staring the large mech straight in the optics.

"We do not fully understand your skill set.." He answered truthfully. You scoffed and stepped forward, your whole frame heating up with anger.

"Then let's test them. Fight me, right here right now. Unless the Energon suddenly grew legs and ran away, there is nothing important immeaditly requiring your attention."

The bots let out a gasp, you had challenged a Prime. But they did not know your past with this mech. You knew him very well, and he had hurt you so bad. You would show them who you had become since then.

"Ummm....ah-ok. I will fight you, but do not expect me to go easy on you." He said sternly, a bit of regret flashing in his brilliant optics. The Autobots moved to the side as you faced the large Prime. Ultra Magnus grabbed his forearm and whispered something in his audio receptors, as the great mech's optics widened. You waited until Optimus slid into a battle stance, then you attacked.

Hit after hit, you attacked him, giving him little scraps and dents here and there. He never got close to you, though he tried and would always be forced to defend again. Emotions flickered in his blue optics, fear, regret, suprise, pain, and confusion. You wanted to laugh, but the pain pouring from your spark was too great. The last time he had seen you, you had been a weak, helpless femme who was begging him not to leave you.

You sneered at the memory and punched the mech in the face, forcing him to tumble backwards. Pouncing on him, you pinned him down and smirked as he struggled. He tried to use his strength against you, but you did not budge. Eventually he went limp and the fight left his body.

"I surrender." He said. You jumped away from him, and walked away with a satisfied smirk on your faceplates. The Prime got back up and did not look you in the eye as he put you on a team with Ultra Magnus. You headed to the ground bridge with your group, to go defend an Energon mine that the Cons seemed to have found. Before you left, a hand grabbed your upper arm and pulled you back.

"Y/N...what-what happened to you?" Optimus asked, as you glared and pulled your arm from his grasp.

"What happened? You broke my spark. You reduced me to nothing, and from that nothing I remade myself as a warrior. I became strong and I learned how to fight. You may have broke me, but I fixed myself. I am no longer the weak femme you remember. She is gone, and I took her place. That is what happened. Now  I may be under your command but you will never touch me again, understood?"

You spat at him, the venom and anger clear in your tone. You then turned and walked through the bridge, into the battle on the other side. You were smiling, because you had seen the shocked and regret-filled expression that had been on his faceplates. Smirking, you jumped in beside Ultra Magnus, your sparkmate, and began to fight.

-----------------------time skip----------------------

The Cons had been defeated, which was a pretty big understatement seeing as you had destroyed everyone who came near.

You headed back to the base, your servo wrapped in Ultra Magnus's. You had missed your spark mate, after all, he had been there for you when you couldn't be there for yourself. He had helped you find a mentor for your fighting skills and made sure you had a position in the Autobots. He had seen you transform from the weak, quiet femme that had let Optimus break her spark into pieces, to a fierce, brave, strong warrior.

The two of you stood on top of the base, watching the sun set. You marveled at the beautiful sight, since you had never seen anything like it before. Sighing, you leaned against him.

"I'm so proud of you Y/N. I saw you challenge Optimus and I knew that you would win. You have grown so strong my dear, I love you to the stars and back." He whispered, staring down into your optics. You smiled up at him, letting your love blossom.

"I love you so so much Magnus. So much. I'm so glad I found you." You said, pressing a sweet kiss to his lips. He returned that kiss, and you could feel him smile against your lips. Breaking away, you watched the sun sink.

You had come so far, had found your sparkmate, and had shown the bot that broke you that you were stronger than he ever imagined.

Author Note

Well hi. I'm back. Sorry my electronics we're taken away by the fam. Apparently, having a B is not a good thing in this family. Other than that life has been somewhat normal.

I hope y'all enjoyed the one shot. I know there isn't much Ultra Magnus in it. I hope it doesn't suck too bad.

How has your life been?

Anyway gtg, bye